- 1. Everything Is So Romantic

Monday, May 13, 1970

Roger and I sat hand in hand in a large green tree, we enjoyed the weather and the sound of the birds and the ducks and the fountain. "What a beautiful weather!" Roger sighs. I nodded, "Absolutely, it's great!"

"How do I get off this tall tree?" I asked, it was a bit high and I wanted to go home so I started to panic. "Don't worry, you know I'm Tarzan. I will help you.'' Roger says when he took the sweat off his head.

Roger and I carefully climb off the tree, Roger took my hand when it was already down. "I'm going to fall Roger!" I said my dress was attached to a branch. I was still in the air, "Help!" I cried.

Roger didn't know what to do, but he got an idea, "Let go, I'll catch you!" Roger said. I started to get goosebumps. I unfastened my dress and dropped down. Roger catches me in his arms, "Oh my dear, are you okay?" Roger asked. I nodded, "Yes I'm okay!" I said. Roger gave me a big 10-second kiss on my lips. He was still carrying me, we walked home.

Meanwhile, when we got to the flat, Roger and I had a beer on the balcony. "Freddie will be here tomorrow, how do you like that?" Roger said as he blew out smoke. He had a cigarette in his hand. "Will be fun!" I said. I took a sip of my ice cold beer. Roger put on his sunglasses and tossed his long hair aside. "I'm looking forward to a game!" Roger said when he finished his cigarette. He got up and walked into the house like a small child.

"Shall we play this game?" Roger asked, posing as a twister box. I started laughing: "Of course, come on, let the fun begin!" We threw out our empty glasses and walked in. Roger turned on a fan because it was very hot. "You start, okay?" Roger asked.

I nodded and sat on the white cloth: "First raise your leg and put your right foot around the yellow circle." Roger said. Roger turned the wheel, "Put your left arm on the purple circle." It was not difficult at all, I often did gymnastics and acrobats.

I had won, it was Roger 's turn. "Okay, I said, put your right leg on the purple circle." Roger did that and started to groan, "Oh, this is so hard!" Roger said with a smile on his face. I turned the wheel: "Put your right arm on the red circle." It looked funny, Roger looked like a spider. Later we both won and we toast each other with a delicious fish sandwich. That was our delicious supper. These are the moments i love, with Roger!