"Speaking of close-knit units, where's Six?" Jorge asked. "I haven't seen either of 'em. Have you?"

"I was only told they had another assignment," Carter responded calmly. Despite the cool air, however, he felt agitated being two down.

"Hey, so who's going to stay Six and who's going to be Seven?" Kat asked. Two officials entered the hangar and marched their way to the front of the rather small amount of soldiers. Despite having several allies, Carter observed the only ones who had sent representatives seemed to be the UNSC and the Republic.

"Thank you all for being here," the female in UNSC-Admiral garb spread her hands in greeting. Noble team and the others snapped to attention. "I am Admiral Margaret Parangosky. If it's not too much trouble, let's get introductions out of the way. Blue team?"

"Master Chief Petty Officer, Spartan John 117," the Master Chief introduced himself professionally; Spartans Linda, Fred, Kelly, Sam, and Will did the same. Red team handled their introductions in a similar manner.

"Commander Carter A259 reporting," Carter stepped forward. After Noble team had introduced themselves, Parangosky directed her focus on the curious individuals in Spartan equipment.

"Project designations, if you wouldn't mind," she ordered more than requested.

"Agent North Dakota, reporting for duty."

"Agent Wyoming, present."

"Agent Utah, reporting."

"Agent York, at your service."

"Agent Maryland, here."

"Agent Delaware, ready for action."

"Agent South Dakota, present."

"Agents?" Carter thought aloud.

"I think I caught a glance of a file regarding a defunct project involving 'Agents' named after states on Earth," Kat offered an explanation. "The man they put in charge wound up doing some pretty illegal stuff and everyone still involved with the program was branded a criminal. I'm guessing they're not here by choice." Admiral Parangosky thanked the UNSC personnel and allowed a woman in very expensive-looking attire to approach.

"Greetings, I am Senator Padme Amidala. I apologize for the absence of an official, however, we are still in the midst of selecting a Chancellor." The Senator's words were soft and sincere, but Carter could tell she didn't want to be there.

"I don't think she's too happy about being here," Carter muttered. "Think she wishes someone else got picked for this?"

"No, I don't think she likes the idea of needing soldiers," Kat assumed.

"No soldiers? What kinda perfect little Universe does she think we live in?" Emile scoffed. The first two squads of clones, Delta and Null, had already introduced themselves and Omega squad's fifth member had just begun to speak.

"Sergeant Hunter," the CO of "Clone Force 99" introduced himself.

"Crosshair," the clone that had picked a fight earlier hissed in a gruff tone as if he had something better to do.

"Wrecker," the big oaf of a man punched his fists together.

"Tech," the final member said politely.

"Did you hear any of them say their numbers?" Carter asked. "Or was that just me?"

"No, just the first three squads," Jun confirmed. "Must be some reason."

"Pandemic squad, if you would please,"the Senator motioned to the squad of "regular" clones. The CO from before stepped forward.