"Couldn't agree more," Goran chimed in.

"Raymond," Dembe spoke up to get him back on track.

"Right, business. Well, consider this just an introductory meeting for us to exchange contact information," Reddington's smile never wavered as a Twi'lek waitress brought several trays of expensive delights along with liquor and a pitcher of blue milk.

"Care to run that by me again?" Jango's voice and body language suggested he was ready to either storm off or put the overconfident man on ice... or both.

"Don't get your wheels in a rut, I'm paying you for this meeting," Raymond nonchalantly waved off the cold gaze. "I'll have work and resources. In exchange I propose access to resources only you may have available."

"You mean beskar?" Ghes Orade asked flatly.

"Amongst other things, yes."

"And what other resources did you have in mind?" Sintas Vel leaned forward before her father-in-law could speak up.

"I'm so glad you asked," Reddington smiled. "Please, order whatever you'd like."

_____

___2 Weeks Later___

UNSC Phantom of Fall: 0 C

Courtesy of new alliances, the UNSC's fleet would soon have another crowning jewel to boast alongside the Infinity. Inside of one of the incomplete Juggernaut's largest hangars, the representatives neatly awaited their opportunities for introduction as personnel from the various factions patrolled the halls and workers scurried furiously to complete construction, occasionally sending glances their way. One thing Carter noticed about a majority of the representatives and personnel was how many were from the Republic. More specifically, clones.

"Our friends in the Republic sure took the phrase 'one-man army' to a new level," he noted to his team. "Over a million copies of the same man."

"A million copies of a very dangerous man, from what I've heard," Kat said as several more shuttles delivered more batches of representatives.

"I'm more curious about the people down at the end," Jun pointed to a squad of seven who, at first glance, looked like Spartans. However, upon closer inspection, the only trait they shared with a Spartan was their gear.

"I get the Commandos, but what's a batch of Regs like you doing here?" Carter heard a commotion by the shuttles. He observed as one of four clones clad in black and red armor sized up a squad of five clones in their own specialized armor.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Cross-eyed," one of them rose to the challenge. "Last I checked, I was the one they let use the expensive gas. How long were you, a supposedly superior soldier, stuck using ion? You ever wonder why?"

"I didn't need it."

"You were sloppy."

"That's enough, Sharp!" the clone's CO barked. "Sorry about that, Hunter."

"It's fine," Hunter shrugged. "Crosshair should know better than to pick fights with you."

"Bit of a family feud," Emile let out a breath substituting for a chuckle.