ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ
___________

I tapped my foot on the ground as I waited for Jisoo. I was totally in the bubble of my dating life and didn't had a chance to hangout with her. I ignored everything other than Jungkook and I feel very bad for her. She has been calling me for our usual hangouts and I was being busy with Jungkook.

She was so happy that I called her today for our usual hangout. Now I feel better. I need to tell her about Jungkook. Jimin knows everything and I've to tell her about my boyfriend. She has been a good friend, and it's not fair that jimin knows everything but she's still in the dark.

I lifted my hips so I could grab my cell from my back pocket and checked the notification bar hoping any text from my boyfriend and there's none.

I hope he's taking rest as I told him but I'm not sure about it and that's making me worry.

He's a dumbass, and won't listen to anyone and that's making me crazy.

I texted him earlier saying I won't be there today as I promised Jisoo I'll spend the day with her. Yeon said she will take care of my dumbass boyfriend, as she has the pretty pictures he'll listen to her.

I don't know what do I want him to text me back, but he should have text me back saying 'take care' or 'I'll miss you' or anything.

I dropped my phone on the bench and it rang. I immediately took it hoping it was Jungkook but seeing Jisoo's name made me pout.

"Tae, you can't act like a love stuck lil boy infront of Jisoo. She's coming just to spend time with you, cheer up." I reminded myself as I pick up her call.

"Tae tae, where are you? I'm here." As soon as our call connected her cheerful voice boomed in my ear and that made me smile. God, I missed her.

"I'm here at our usual place, remember our pink bench?"

"Ofcourse you fool, it's been only a month and you think I forget our favourite places?

Give me a second, I'll be there." This pink bench in the park was our usual spot, where we meet for our hangout. We can meet at the mall but it's been our routine since childhood and we wanted to cherish the things we adore.

"Taetae," before I could look up she jumped on me making me fall on my back with her top of me.

And we laughed.

She hasn't changed a little bit from our childhood.

We stood up, after laughing like maniacs.

"You will never change." It wasn't question, because I know she'll never change.

"You know me," She flipped her hair as she sat down on the pink bench dusting sand from her clothes.

"Then let's get going."

It was just like our usual hangout, we spent more time time at mall, playing our favourite games. Eating our favourite ice creams and strawberries.

This was us and it feels good.

"You are finally dating." Jisoo claps her hands excitedly as I chuckled.

"Did you guys kiss again?" She asked, voice so low that no one around us will hear it.

We are eating strawberry ice cream, sitting on the corner of the parlor, so no one will able to hear us.

I nodded feeling shy. I don't know where it comes from but I feel really shy. Thinking of it, I don't think there was a day we spend without a kiss, even before we were officially dating.

"I know he kissed you before, you told me about that, remember? I'm not talking about that." I'm not talking about our first kiss Jisoo.

If you only knew.

"We did kissed after that, well, that chapter is closed, no more talking about kiss." I don't know why but I can feel myself blushing just thinking about our kisses.

"You can't do that. I need details. How many kisses, how it happened, tell me." how many kisses? Really?

I don't even have any idea how many kisses we shared. I lost the count long time ago.

We never needed a reason to kiss, we just kissed, kissed and kissed.

"Tell me Taetae," she never gonna drop this until I give away.

I sighed.

"So many, okay? I lost the count, happy?" She gasped dramatically covering mouth with her hand.

Seriously, this was why we become so close, she's totally a drama queen just like Jimin and I.

"Awww my tae baby become so grown up." she dramatically wiped her imaginary tears as I scoffed.

Really? She's acting like a old lady.

"Don't be a drama queen Jisoo." I try not to roll my eyes.

"Says the biggest drama queen I know." then she laughed.

"I'm so happy for you Tae, you deserve everything. I can't wait to meet your Kookie." I'm happy for you tae, and she was. I can see it in her eyes. She's truly happy for me and I felt little guilty not telling her soon.

I was afraid, how she'll think about my relationship with Jungkook. Everything started the day we broke up and only a week after, I started dating another person. But seeing her so happy for me making me guilty for the doubts I had.

"I'm little jealous, okay? You meet the person whom you are destined to be and here I'm single af.

One day I'm gonna meet that person too," she said with a dreamy look in her eyes.

I just sat there smiling, hoping she'd meet that person too.

I want my friends to be happy just like me.

I know the feeling of being in love, and I want them to experience the same euphoric feeling.

It feels good, really good.

Jisoo's phone rang suddenly and she picked it up without stop eating. She's just like Jimin, but I don't have any idea why the two of them never clicked together.

Sighing, I picked up my phone and shocked to see notification bar shining with Jungkook's text and missed calls.

Fuck my phone was on silent.

Hell I didn't know when it happened but it wasn't silent when I talked to Jisoo.

There's 22 texts and 35 missed calls.

Did something happened?

Is Jungkook alright?

I didn't read any text and called him back.

I don't know if it rang before he picked it up.

Before I could open my mouth his angry voice hits on my ear.

"Where the hell are you?"

__________