That Happy Feeling

As I was leading her to my car I could sense that she was shy. She's usually noisy when it comes to talking to her friends, especially if that friend is me. But she was very timid when it was only between her and me. Now that we were in the car, the silence was killing me so I glanced at her. She was looking out the window, she looked pretty to be honest.

"Byul-ah, why're you so quiet?" I finally said with enough courage as she took a second to process what I had just asked.

"I don't really know." She looked upset. I was about to open my mouth again but she spoke again.

"Have you ever felt so tired that you just want to rest, you feel so empty inside that it makes you want to die?"
Her question was brief but it was utterly a hard question to answer.
Mainly because I have felt that feeling though, I have never been able to describe it as a whole. And the question was giving a sad atmosphere making it serious.

"Yeah, I always feel that way before and during a comeback. It's like you just want time to stop then return whenever you want it to, but you just can't." I looked at how she sighed deeply.

"How can you ask a question like that, and still be so cute?"

I giggled at how she was acting making her look at me suddenly.

"What are you laughing at huh?" She said as she hit my arm playfully. I took her hand and placed it on face, making it seem like a facepalm.

"Y-yah, don't do that." There she goes again acting all shy when a second ago she was all playful and stuff.

"I didn't even do anything to you!" She was flustered again, "You've been really weird lately Moon Byulyi."

"How should I act then?" She was looking at me with pure curiosity in her eyes. I almost lost track of the road when I saw her acting like a kid all of a sudden, a state which I don't understand myself.

"Just be you, that's all." She paused at my answer, looking out once again. She sighed deeply as she answered,
"What if I don't know myself anymore, would you help me act like my old self again?"

He answer was just like before, brief but deep. I could only nod at her, making her smile.

"Really? You'd really help me just like that? She smiled sincerely at me as I saw how she was touched at my actions.

"Of course, what are friends for." I said once last time as I looked out to the road only being lit by the nearing city lights.

A few minutes had passed of us talking about the many funny things that happened in the past month that we didn't tell each other till now.

"Ah you wouldn't believe at how many times Taehyung would replay your songs in the practice room, it's just too much!" I ranted at her, telling all the things I hated and loved at the same time.

"Yongsun unnie really likes your music, like really likes it, you know what I mean right?" She giggled waiting for my answer, I nodded while pursing my lips together playfully.

"Well we are fans with each other." I said in a bragging manner, I tried to look cool. I guess it worked because she hit my arm a bit too hard at how loud she was laughing at my actions.

"Ah jinja! Can you stop bluffing? You're reminding me so much of Yongsun unnie!" She said in between her hits on my arm.

"Ow! I guess it runs in the family name, right?" I soothed my arm from her hits as I winked at her, one of my greasy habits. She was flustered again at my sudden action, I looked back to the road noticing that we were nearing her dormitory.