“This week, having you this close to me… it’s made me realize a lot of things. I asked you to belong to me, because in the brief time we’ve been together I realize I don’t want to be without you. I don’t want the day to end... I don’t want to watch you go to your dorm, and have to go back to my own house. I don’t want to eat dinner alone, and wonder where you are, or what you’re doing. I don’t want to feel jealous and angry that Bakugo is the first person aside from your brother you say hello to every morning.”. 

“Sh-Sh-Shoto” She stammered. “Th-that's… that’s a little… extreme don’t you think?” She wasn’t sure how to react… her heart was pounding hard in her chest and she felt so hot and flustered. 

“It’s foolish I know… but I can’t stop feeling like this.” He buried his face in her neck “You make me happy.”

Something in Izumi just bloomed. Her breath escaped shakily and she stroked his hair. 

“If it’s what you want, then I guess it’s fine with me. We’ll be practically living together so of course that means we’ll see each other more often. I mean, we can be in each other’s rooms… share meals... study together…” 

Go further than a kiss… she thought with some panic.

She wasn't stupid, she knew exactly what Bakugo and Izuku did behind closed doors… and the thought of her and Shoto doing the same thing brought an uncomfortable heat in her belly.

“I want that… I want it all…” he pulled back holding her shoulders. “I’m going to stay here, with you, and we’ll do all those things and more.” 

Izumi’s face went beet red and she pulled back holding her cheeks stammering. 

“M-M-More?!” 

“Morning Izumi!”  Izuku shouted from the doorway and had her choking on a gasp and she fell to her knees. Steam puffed from her as she slowly turned her head… and all the embarrassment died when she saw Izuku and Bakugo. “Welcome back, did the last few days of your internship go well?” 

Izumi stood up, slowly walked to her brother and rubbed her eyes blinking. Once she was sure that the guy standing next to him with the slick side part was indeed Bakugo, she immediately pulled out her cell phone and snapped a picture. Bakugo tensed and snapped. 

“BITCH! DON’T TAKE PICTURES!” 

Izumi couldn’t hold it anymore, the longer she stared at the picture on her phone, and at the raging Bakugo in front of her… the funnier the image became. She laughed til her sides hurt. 

“STOP LAUGHING!!!” Bakugo made a grab for the phone, but Izumi ducked away and hid behind Shoto still laughing hard. “MOVE ICY HOT! I’M GONNA KILL YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!” 

“I don’t know why she finds it so funny… It looks good on you.” Todoroki said staring at him with a stoic face.

“You see, Kacchan.” Izuku said with a shaky smile, trying to avoid another explosive tantrum. “Even Todoroki thinks it looks good.”

 “It does… He actually looks like a decent person now.” Todoroki finished and had Izumi in stitches again and Bakugo raving. Izuku sighed heavily and picked up Izumi’s belongings taking them inside… Oh well, back to the norm he supposed. 

~In class before the bell~

Izumi couldn’t resist showing off Bakugo’s picture to the entire class. Though his rage had popped his hair back to normal, he found himself humiliated by the erratic laughter of his classmates and cursed Izumi for it all.