Nandini nodded with a smile. "I will wait for you."

They bid bye to each other and Nandini was leaving when Manik called her from behind. Nandini stopped and turned back. Manik went near her.

"Lets keep this marriage a secret for time being. We are still in college and I am underage for marrying you legally. Wait for a few years and let me settle down, then we can disclose it to everyone."

Nandini agreed understanding his point of view.

"And also I don't want you to face any problem. I know dad won't say anything but I am sure your family won't take it lightly. So, just don't share with anyone not even with Navya. I'm not going to disclose to Fab5 too."

Nandini nodded.

"I know. I won't share it with anyone, I can understand. I am sorry. Because of me you have to keep secrets from Fab5 now."

She was feeling guilty as she knows they never hide anything from each other. But now Manik is forced to do this for her.

Manik knows it very well that she is blaming herself for everything.

Manik cupped Nandini's face lovingly. He was caressing her cheeks with his thumb. Nandini rose her eyelashes and looked into his eyes. His eyes reflect only love and affection for her. It made her forget everything else.

"Nandini, you are not coming between us and you will never. It's my choice that I don't want to share anything with them now. They are my friends and they will understand. Okay?"

Nandini nodded with a smile. Manik also smiled seeing her smile.

"By the way, Mrs Malhotra....."

Nandini blushed again hearing Mrs Malhotra and moved her gaze from him. Manik chuckled seeing her.

"I won't mind being like this forever but it's better that you go in now else we both will be in trouble. Go."

Manik said and Nandini went in. She went to her room and  stood beside the window. She waved her hand to bid him good bye, Manik saw that. He passed a smile to her and drove away.

As Manik left, Nandini closed her room door first, then her mind went towards her hands. She was still holding Manik's jacket which is tied with her dupatta. She smiled seeing that. Nandini kissed on Manik's jacket and hugged it tightly as if she could feel his warmth in it. She could still feel his smell from it. Her smile grew brighter.

Nandini placed the jacket with her dupatta in one side of her cupboard so that no one notices it easily. Then she took out her night dress and went to washroom. She changed and came out.

Nandini stood in front of the mirror to remove the little make up, she had applied. She was wiping them when her eyes fell on her hairline which was filled with vermilion. All the moments from last night flashed in front of her eyes. She smiled remembering them.

Nandini was lost in Manik's thought when she realized amms will  be here any moment. She hurriedly combed her hair neatly so that it hid the vermilion. When she was succeeded, she opened the door and slept.

It was 4am when amms came to Nandini's room with chacha, chachi and Rishab. She sat beside Nandini thinking she is asleep but she is wide awake.

"Nandu, kanna, get up. It's your birthday." Amms said lovingly.

Nandini got up with a smile and hugged her. "Thank you, amms."

They broke the hug and Rishab came from behind, he hugged her. He gave Nandini a birthday card. It was beautiful.