FAT

I woke up and rolled out of bed, and instead of landing on my feet, like a normal person , I landed on all fours. God ! Why was I so clumsy ?

After pushing my self up ,I did something I hate. I looked in the mirror.

Why was my bum so big ? Why were my ribs uneven ? Why was my hair so frizzy ? Why were my boobs so small ? Why were my teeth so wonky ? I reached down and grabbed my belly. Why was my belly so big ? The list of things I didnt like about my body was endless , but the main one was definitely my belly.

I sighed as I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out a denim skirt and a pink T -shirt. I pulled them on and walked over to the mirror. I looked my reflection up and down. My skirt was too short and showed off my fat thighs , so I decided to put on a pair of jeans, and a zipper to go over my arms which were covered in cat scratches.

I walked down stairs and into the bathroom. I brushed my hair and put on some anti-frizz serum. It seemed to work. A bit. I brushed my teeth and put on some mascara and a little blush , then I did the most important thing that I must do every morning, weigh myself. I stepped onto the scales, feeling physically sick. I looked down. 9 stone 6. I stepped off of the scales dissatisfied. My friend Hillary only weighs 5 stone. Why do I weigh 9 stone 6 ? She eats like a horse and does hardly any exercise. I exercise and have a healthy diet. It was so unfair. Why did I have to be fat ?

I walked downstairs to have my breakfast. My sister Steph was there. Her long curly dark brown hair flowing perfectly and her stomach so flat under her tight strappy top and her legs so tanned and toned in her mini skirt and heels.

" Good morning Miranda " Steph said smiling her perfect , straight toothed smile.  

I was going to ignore her , but I changed my mind. It wasn't her fault she was so perfect.  

" Hi Steph " I smiled back while putting a slice of toast into the toaster. " Do you have college today ? " 

" Yeah. I have college on Mondays and Thursdays " Steph answered pointing at her college schedule which was on the fridge.  

" Where's mum and dad ? " I asked. " It's Monday. Mum and dad started work early today remember ? Honestly Miranda. I know youve always been a bit ditzy but you are defo getting worse "  

" I have a lot on my mind right now " I answered waiting for my toast to pop.  

" Oh yeah ,your exams " Steph answered.  

Yeah , my exams thats whats on my mind.  

" I need to go fix my hair its a state " Steph said leaving the room.  

I snorted. Her hair was a state ? I'd kill for her perfect non frizzy hair.  

My toast popped and I pulled it out of the toaster and buttered it. I took it into the livingroom and sat on the sofa.

I looked down at the slice of toast on my plate , the butter dripping down the edges of the crusts. The smell of the butter traveled up my nostrils. I gagged. I picked the toast up and bit a bit off. It was delicious but I still gagged. I tried to swallow it but my body wasn't letting me. I stood up and went into the kitchen and put my toast into the bin.  

" Why aren't you eating it ? " I heard a voice behind me say.  

I jumped and spinned around. 

" Steph you scared me ! " I said my heart beating fast.  

" Why aren't you eating your breakfast ? " Steph asked her tone stern.  

" I'm not hungry " I said.  

I was lying. I was starving.  

" Can you not tell mum and dad , please " I said. Hell I was practically begging.  

" Fine " Steph sighed.  

You're probably wondering why Steph made such a big deal. 

Well that wasn't my first time skipping breakfast. I do it everyday , Steph knows this but my mum and dad don't. 

" I'm leaving for school " I said throwing my bag over my shoulder. 

" You forgot your lunch " Steph called after me.  

I just ignored her and walked out of the door. I wasn't going to eat my lunch anyway.

Thanks for reading my story. Heres the outfit Miranda was going to wear http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68702663

And heres the outfit she wore

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68703685