"He is! He's a jerk." Ethan said, standing up for what he thought was right.

He kept insulting Nathan, I kept fighting back, and we kept shouting at each other while our classmates covered their ears and Jaydee, who was between us, fled away in terror.

"AHHH!" Jaydee shouted from the corner of the room as we were getting louder and louder. Soon, we were standing up and practically throwing things at each other. If this fight went on for another minute, you would've seen fists flying everywhere and a boy and a girl beating up each other.

"Okay stop!" The teacher finally said.

"It's true.." Ethan quietly added.

"Is not!" I snapped, wanting to win the war no matter what.

The teacher looked at me then smirked and said, "Why are you so offended, Kate?" 

"Yeah Kate. Why are you so offended?" Ethan said sarcastically although he was obviously amused by this.

"I-uh.." I said looking down, lost in words and not knowing myself why I kept defending Nathan.

Damn you Ethan! I was still screaming at him in my mantally. YOU'RE an asshole, not him! You motherfucking jerk. How dare you insult him! You don't even know his personality and you would just judge him from what you heard from your stupid friends? SICK! 

Thank god it was time for lunch.

"Ms, it's time!" I said probably sounding too desperate to get out.

The day went on as boring and normal as it could get as usual. But I was still so pissed at Ethan I could bash his face against the wall and burn him with a blowtorch.

~Halloween Day~

"Ugh, this glue is so sticky." I complained as I put on glue on my eyebrows. We were trying to make our eyebrows disappear. Not magically, there was a trick in making it look awesome as if we had no eyebrows.

We didn't know what  we were gonna be, but we were kind of like Ke$ha+corpse people. Tamie, Jaydee, and me are going to be triplets in this thing. This gave the opportunity to talk about Nathan as girls usually talk about boys when they come over.

"Have you seen how he flirts with other girls when i'm around? I mean seriously, it's sooo annoying." I said as I put on a a layer of ravishing red nail polish, annoyed by the fact that Nathan was trying to get my attention by making me jealous. Honestly, I think a boy should never do that because it's not only annoying but it's also heartbreaking.

"Mhm.. someone's jealous.." Jaydee said, raising her eyebrows at me while I sat back down on her bed so she could do my eye make up.

"What? No! I'm not jealous. Are you kidding me?" I defended myself.

"Stop denying it, it's so obvious already. Besides, it's only normal that you'd get jealous." Jaydee says as she applies another layer of glittering blue eye shadow on my lids.

I mentally rolled my eyes at her, "But seriously though. Don't you agree?"

"I know right! Whenever he sees you, he'll go to Abbie and stuff and Abbie will be like, "Oh yea, uh, okay.." and all confused with the topic." Tamie jumped in the conversation.

"Exactly!" I said waving my hands in the air and almost cutting my fingers with the scisors i'm using to cut my shirt.

"It gets so annoying. It's like you just wanna pull a gun out and strike it in the girl's head." I said, clenching my fist as I recalled what I remembered.

They laughed.

"It's true." I smiled. Then, I got the best idea of all time maybe even more genius than Einstein atomic bomb idea!

"Oh, my, god. If he's trying to make me  jealous, what other way to fight back than to fight him with his own weapon?" I said, my eyes growing larger as the thought of seeing him like that made my pulse race and all excited.

"Huh?" Tamie says looking absentminded and a little confused.

"I should make him jealous too!" I said excitedly, shortening the sentence.

I know I said I didn't want to see him jealous and sad before but now, he's doing it to me, so he's only getting back what he gave to me. I knew this was such an evil plan but i'm not taking it that far... just maybe a few jealous reactions to satisfy my needs.

"YEAHH!" Jaydee agrees, probably thinking that I was super genius as much as I thought I was.

I couldn't help my excitement as I jumped around the room.

Although there was a part of me saying, "Don't do it. It's too evil!" I ignored it. I didn't know what I was thinking at all. I just felt that after all my suffering, he should get back too, just the way I remember it to be. Really heartbreaking.

"Let's start in November 6. After the one-week holiday." Tamie says.

"Let's do it!" I agree.

"You guys! Hurry up! We still need to do our makeup! It's almost 8:00. C'mon," Jaydee says panicking. "We'll be late for the Halloween party!"