16

🩰☁️

☁️🗝ooo ୭̥ duets

☁️🗝
ooo ̥ duets

episode four

"alright, uh, let's gather around. sorry i'm late, guys. i was with principal figgins. bad news, puckerman's in juvie." mr. schue walked into the choir room.

"it was really just a matter of time." tina shrugged.

"what'd he do?" quinn asked.

"oh, now i have to tell this story about my sugar." romana smirks.

"take the floor, romana." mr. schue said.

"great. um, yeah he crashed his mom's volvo through a gas station and took the atm. i was his first call when he got to jail. he told me he did it cause he was bored and wanted to do something." romana smiles as she sits back down.

"why were you his first call of all people?" tina asks with raised eyebrows.

"because i am his baby girl. so mind your own business." romana says.

"and when is he getting out?" rachel asked.

"depends on how he is in juvie. he said he'll be good because he misses me." romana says with a smirk.

"he might be the dumbest person in the world and that's coming from me." brittany laughed.

"guys! let's have some sympathy."

"no he even said so himself it's funny, but nobody is gonna hate on my sugar while he isn't here."

"he put his needs above the team's. we need his voice and his bad boy stage presence. and we're down to uneven amount as well."

"maybe if hobbit separates herself from your constant side we'll have a even amount t-rex." romana says.

this receives a offended look from finn and rachel but everyone else holds back laughs.

"anyway we still have fifteen members and hopefully, puckerman will be out in time for sectionals." at this many nod, they could do this.

"question for the group! what's a duet?"

"a blanket." brittany answered.

"that's a duvet brittbee." romana told her.

"oh." brittany says and romana nods.