Chapter 11

Nick's P.O.V

Back at the North Pole, it was Christmas Eve and it was busier than ever. Santa and the elves were running around collecting last minute gifts and throwing them into the sleigh.

"Santa, we have some bad news. Alyssa managed to escape. We can't reverse the spell." Michaela said.

Just as he was about to respond, an elf with large thick glasses ran to us with a message.

"Alyssa is trying to make contact with us. She's requesting to talk with you all." He said, looking to us.

We entered the workshop and on the screen was Alyssa.

"I have a proposal for you." She said, as we stared into the screen.

"Why should we trust you, or believe you?" I asked.

"What is it that you want?" Alexis asked.

"You have no choice anyways, but all I want is a fight. If you fight me, if you win, I reverse the spell and set the creatures free." She replied.

"If we lose?" Michaela questioned.

"I will choose your fate." Alyssa responded.

Mrs. Clause called us over, she whispered to us. "I think, this is a set up."

"What else can we do. We have to fight her, if we want the others to be free. We also have to save Ms. F." Dove said.

"I believe in you. We all do." Mrs. Clause said with a smile.

We turned to Alyssa.

"We will fight you. But what are the conditions?" I asked.

She smirked and said, "deal."

"Fine, be that way." Alexis responded.

The screen blacked out, as we gathered and prepared for our impending battle. I looked to all of my friends, and said, "we will win this for everyone and for Ms. F."

They all nodded, and we headed back immediately.
----------------------------------------------
When we returned to the Island, we were transported into a sort of stadium. Alyssa was before us.

"Were here Alyssa." Alexis said.

"Get yourselves ready. I have a surprise for you." She sneered.

The stadium had a large screen that had thousands of views.

"What is this?" Dove asked.

"These are all of the people around the magic dimension. And from earth. I want them to see the disgrace that their beloved guardian fairies have given them." She replied.

The statue of miss F was sitting in the audience, and as the gates in the far end opened, Valtor walked in.

"What is he doing here?" I asked.

"Why, I'm here to fight." He replied.

"Alyssa you said we had to fight you!" Michaela said.

She just laughed as she flew into the audience.

"Well, someone has to keep track to make sure that there's no interference." She replied.

"Interference." Dove questioned.

"You'll be fighting Valtor, One by One." Alyssa said.

"Don't worry guys, we can take them both on!" Alexis said.

"Meanwhile." Alyssa said. We were transported into the stadium and we sat in the seats behind a barrier. In the stadium was Michaela.