.CHAPTER FIFTY THREE.

Start from the beginning

"Okay that's just a low blow." Pete said quietly, wrapping his arm around Mikey's shoulders. And unfortunately for Gerard, he noticed the small blush that dusted Mikey's face as he leaned in closer to him.

"Speaking of low blow," Brendon grinned, "Gerard, sucked anymore dick lately?"

Gerard turned around with a scowl, "At least I have a dick to suck, Brendina."

Brendon made an offended face, putting a hand over his chest as Mikey made a disturbed noise, "God, ew. I don't need the images—"

"Oh suck it up, assface. At least Frank and I don't hump like bunnies at work." Gerard snapped, and everyone laughed at the face Mikey made.

"Jealous?" Pete said with a giggle, his smile widening as he continued, "You and Frank not hot enough to make out wherever you want to?"

Gerard scoffed, "Says the fucking seventeen year old eyeliner whore."

Gerard's moment of victory was of course cut short when Mr Bryar burst through the doors with his usual scowl.

Gerard sighed internally as he skated out with Brendon and Ryan, honestly quite regretting coming into work that morning.

- -

"I'm calling bullshit."

Gerard let out a laugh, kicking Frank's foot from his position on the floor.

"Stop being a wuss and take your fuckin' shirt off," Gerard laughed, and Frank just raised an eyebrow.

"Pushy," Frank muttered, peeling his shirt off much to Gerard's delight, "Don't forget who's in charge here, babycakes."

Gerard just stuck his tongue out, "I choose red."

"Of fucking course you do," Frank mumbled, grumbling as he picked another card from the pile.

Gerard smiled and placed down a red seven, watching as Frank triumphantly placed down a 'plus two' card down. Which in this version of Uno meant either take off a piece of clothing or pick the cards.

"Hurts don't it?" Frank patronised, and Gerard just flipped him off as he took his pants off, feeling way too cold to take off Frank's sweater that he had put on without any sort of shirt underneath.

Frank's eyes immediately shot down to Gerard's exposed legs, his eyes widening when he noticed that Gerard hadn't put on his usual boxers. Yeah, Gerard actually wanted to win Strip Uno this time, so he had chosen his pink panties instead. Because it wasn't as if he was above the notion of cheating or anything, he had found that out after their last Twister game.

See, Strip Uno wasn't at all like regular Uno where you win by losing all your cards... that was just one way to win. The other, and more preferred way, was to get the other person too turned on to finish the game.

Unfortunately for Gerard, Frank had won the last time they played since he had out of fucking nowhere started making probably the most suggestive noise Gerard had heard in all of his years of playing board games.

The only real rule was that there was no touching allowed, so of course Frank had just completely thrown Gerard under the conceptual bus last time.