Chapter 14

Calum's P.O.V
It was time to get ready and we couldn't find Farrah anywhere. A door slammed and everyone turned around and Farrah ran inside. She gave me a look a walked over to Ashton. I guess she's still mad about earlier. So now she isn't talking to me or Mikey and I don't know what's gonna happen with our relationship. I'm watched as Ash walked her to her dressing room. I went the opposite way and went into the other dressing room.

Farrah's P.O.V.
I ran back in a everyone was looking at me. I noticed Calum but I just gave him a look. I went over to Ashton and he showed me to my dressing room. I went in and was greeted by a pretty girl. She was about 20 years old. I sat in a chair which was in front of mirror and se began to do my hair. I took out my phone and went on Twitter. After about an hour my hair was done. My hair was loosely curled and looked natural. Next she started on my makeup. She put on light eyeshadow and mascara. She left my face natural and put on a red lipstick. Next she painted my nails an orange colour. When they were set she handed me an outfit to change into. A crop top, jeans, a cardigan and grey converse. She handed me a choker necklace and I put it on.
I walked out of the room and was handed a microphone. The first song began to play. I began singing Desire by Years and Years

I must be tough
I must behave, I must keep fighting
Don't give it up
I want to keep us compromising
Open your arms and pray
To the truth that you're denying
Give in to the game
To the sense that you've been hiding
Where are you taking me?
I can't be blamed
I want you to want me again

After I finished singing I started talking to the fans.
'This is my first time singing live and its amazing such a good crowd'
They began to cheer.
'I'm going to sing one more song and then let 5 Seconds Of Summer come on'
They kept cheering and the music began to play.
'This song is dedicated to someone I love a lot and I hope he knows'
I began to sing Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud. I was singing to Cal and I just hope he knows. When I finished I went off stage and handed my mic to someone. I saw Cal and ran over and hugged him. I let tears slip out of my eyes.
'I love you Cal' I said wiping my cheeks
'I love you too babe, I'll see you after I'm going on now' he said

I gave him a kiss and watched him walk on stage. I heard the fans scream and heard the song play. The last thing I remember was them singing their first song before everything went black.

-okay see its an update! I'm sorry if it's short I've got things planed for the next chapter-