Chapter 22

Michaels P.O.V.

Sky is a beautiful girl oh my gosh and I can't believe she agreed to go on a date with me. I went into my room and took out my black skinny jeans and a red checked shirt. I changed into them and knocked on the bathroom door.

'Sky you ready?' I said
'Yeah I'm coming' she replied

She walked into the bedroom and wow she looked amazing. I grabbed her hand and we walked out the door. We got a cab to the restaurant.

*After the restaurant*

We came home to find everyone sitting around the couch watching TV. Sky went into the room and changed into her pjs. I sat down on the couch beside Calum and Farrah.

'How was the date?' Calum whispered
'Oh it was good' I said back
He smiled and I looked down at Farrah who was asleep. Sky came out and sat next to me and I put my arm around her. We watched TV for a little longer before Calum picked Farrah up carefully and brought her to bed. He came back down and put on some movie. Half way through it I got bored and went to check on Farrah. She was sound asleep so I went into my room to go to bed. A few minutes later Sky came in and got into bed.

*Next Morning*
Farrah's P.O.V.

I woke the next morning in bed. I must have fallen asleep when we were watching TV last night cause I don't remember going to bed. I got up and went downstairs and saw Luke in the kitchen.

'Hey Luke' I smiled
'Hey sleepy' he laughed
'Whatcha cooking?' I asked
'Food' Luke replied
'Jeez Luke no need to be so sarcastic' I said walking to the fridge

I grabbed the milk and made some hot chocolate. I know I know hot chocolate in the morning is nasty but I don't care.

The boys were going away for a week doing some interviews so me and Sky are gonna stay here for the week. We're driving to the airport and then coming home.

I went upstairs and changed into yoga pants and a sweatshirt. I tied my hair back and left my face makeup free.
The boys and Sky were up so we all piled into my car and we drove to the airport. When we got there we said our goodbyes and the boys took pictures with some fans and stuff then went inside.