Chapter 20

Michael's P.O.V.

We arrived at Farrah's house. I was excited to meet my mom again, and to meet my little brother and sister.
When we got there the boys went to Farrah's room and mom explained to Rebecca and Jake how they were related to me. I stayed down while Farrah went up and I bonded with them.
I found out Rebecca loves ballet and Jake loves soccer and plays for their local team. Mom ordered us pizza and the guys and Farrah cane down we had a laugh. There was a knock on the door. In walked a familiar face, oh my gosh it's Sky Farrah's best friend. I always Skyped the two of them when they were together. I smiled and said hello to her. She sat down next to me and we all talked and stuff. We talked and had a laugh and before we knew it, it was 11pm.
'We must go it's getting late' I said
'Mikey we can stay here the night' Farrah said 'we've got my room and the spare room and the pull out bed so were fine'
'True so let's make arrangements' I smiled
'Okay Me and Cal in my room, Mikey and Sky in the spare room and Luke and Ashton can have the pull out bed which is also in the spare room' I laughed
'Okay let's all go so' Ash smiled

Farrah's P.O.V

We're staying here the night, it was moms idea really.. I grabbed Cals hand and walked up to my room. I still had some clothes in my room so I threw on pyjama shorts and a string top. I put my hair in a messy bun and took off my make up. I climbed in next to Calum and cuddle up to his chest.

*Next Morning*

I woke see Calum was gone. I rubbed my eyes and went downstairs. I saw Luke in the hall, he looked like he was waiting for something.
'Farrah go get dressed Im taking you to Starbucks' he smiled
I went back upstairs and put on black leggings and a crop top. I grabbed my hoodie and went down to Luke.
'Come on so' I smiled
We drove to Starbucks and Luke ordered me the new Candy floss flavoured drink. We sat down by the window.
'Farrah is it your birthday tomorrow?' He smiled
'Yeah why?' I asked
'Well we have a concert tomorrow so I don't think we can celebrate your birthday' he said
'Oh that's okay, as long as I get to be around you guys it's fine' I laughed
He smiled. We finished our drinks and we walked to the nearest clothes shop.
'My treat, pick out an outfit including shoes and I'll buy it for you' he smiled
I chose a floral playsuit and black heels. Luke offered to carry the bag so I let him.
'Luke I have an appointment to get my nails done so if you wanna come you can' I smiled
He nodded. We went to the beauty salon and I got my nails done.
'Is this your boyfriend?' She asked
'Him' I said looking at Luke 'oh no he's my best friend'
'I can tell he likes you, carrying your bags for you and coming with you to get your nails done' she smiled
'Really?' I smiled
She nodded. I handed her the money and left. We went home and Luke told me to get changed into what I bought cause he had something planned. I walked upstairs and got ready and put on some makeup. Like put a blindfold over my eyes and put me in his car. We drove somewhere and arrived about 10 minutes later. He helped me out and somebody else was holding my other arm.
'You are beautiful' he whispered in my ear
I was sat down and the blindfold was taken off. Everybody started singing happy birthday. I can't believe they did this for me. I am so happy I couldn't ask for a better brother, a better boyfriend or better best friends!