Chapter 8

*Ashtons P.O.V.*

Why did I just say that? God I'm stupid sometimes, I knew she didn't like me. I have to stop hurting myself and start being happy. I walked into the the kitchen to hear a knock at the door. Calum got up and answered the door. Once it closed I saw a girl walk in and she was beautiful, she had light brown hair and brown eyes. She was tall and was tanned. She wore sweats and a hoodie.

'Guys this is my cousin Ally' Calum smiled

'Hi Ally' we all said

'Uh I told her she could stay the night cause something happened' He said

'Oh that's okay' Luke smiled

We all sat down in the sitting room and watched a movie. Calum went upstairs to check on Farrah, Luke was asleep and Mikey was making popcorn. Ally was looking at me and I smiled.

'Do you know where you're sleeping yet?' I smiled

'Uh Calum said I could stay in your room since Farrah's in his' she smiled

'Oh okay, well you can put your stuff up in the room now' I said

She nodded and we walked up to the room. I made the spare bed and left the room so she could get ready. I walked quietly to Calum's room and looked in the door. He was cuddling with Farrah. Dammit Ashton don't let jealousy get the best of you!

'Ash you can come back now' she said

I walked into the room and she was sitting on the bed in her pjs and had her phone out. I decided to lay down on the bed and scroll through twitter.

Farrah's P.O.V.

I was lying in bed and listening to music and I began to feel sleepy. I turned off the music and fell asleep. About an hour later I woke up to someone closing a drawer. I rubbed my eyes and sat up an saw Calum. He looked at me and smiled.

'Sorry if I woke you up beautiful' he smiled

'Oh it's okay Calum' I said sitting up

Calum pulled off his pants and put on a pair of shorts. He climbed into the bed and took his shirt off. I looked over at him and he smiled at me and sat up facing me and began to tickle me.

'OH MY GOSH CALUM STOP ITS NOT COOL' I screamed

He looked at me and started laughing so I pushed him. He fell off the bed and we started laughing. I'm surprised no one was complaining cause we were being loud. I helped him onto the bed and we just laughed. We both lay down in the bed and Calum pulled me into his chest. I wrapped my arm around him and quickly fell asleep.

Keep voting and commenting. I'll try to update more thank you again for 2.7k reads! You guys are amazing xo