"I missed you." I smiled when he pulled my chair for me. "I missed you more than you missed me, sweetheart." I chuckled and tugged down my dress before sitting down.

"How was the past week?" Taehyung inquired after signaling the waiter to serve the food.

"Typical. Me being inundated by loads and loads of work." I shook my head, "you? How was the tour?"

"Wonderful. Touring can be tired but everything's worth it after seeing those beautiful smiles on Army's faces." Taehyung grinned.

The waiter served the meal, interrupting our conversation.

"What is this?" I pointed at the plate the waiter placed in front of each of us.

"Pork," Taehyung answered.

I swallowed thickly before smiling weakly and picked up my utensils.

"Bon Appetit."

"Watch your head." Taehyung put his hand above my head as he opened the car door for me to enter.

"Thank you, mister." I giggled and stepped in his car.

"I want to buy a drink, can we stop by at the convenience store?" Taehyung suggested and I replied with a firm nod.

"I'll get us some drinks, be right back." Taehyung grabbed his wallet and left.

Soon, Taehyung came back. "Here," he handed me a bottle. "What's this?" I asked.

"Tomato juice. Others said it's good for our health." Taehyung opened the bottle for me, gestured me to drink. My pupils were shaking as I gripped onto the bottle. I watched as Taehyung gulped down the liquid, letting out a sound after drinking it.

"You're not drinking?" Taehyung questioned.

"I uh-h I'm full."

"You are? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Taehyung asked intimidatingly.

"I-i um." I tried to make up excuses to not drink that bottle of blood-like juice.

"Are you going to keep lying to me?" Taehyung's patient manner vanished, his eyes turned to a cold and severe one.

"Hm?" He asked.

"I told you to tell me everything, but you did the opposite.  You broke our promise... What happened? Did she find you?" Taehyung's eyes soften when he saw my frightened state.

"She?" I half-whispered.

"Yes, Red. It's red, isn't it? What did she do?" Taehyung required.

"What? Red? How do you-"

"Don't answer my questions with another question, Sweetheart." Taehyung held my hand.

I lowered my head as I exhaled. "Someone sent me bloody things the past week."

"What exactly do you mean by bloody things?"

"Organs...?" I hesitantly answered.

Taehyung clenched his jaw before speeding off to my house.

Taehyung Pov

"Taehyung!" Violet yelled my name faintly as I barged into her room, I went through her closets, drawers until I saw something sticking out of the lower drawer. I opened to see a black garbage bag inside. I took it out and saw red, red and red, all red. I supported myself by holding onto my waist.

"Fuck, " I scratched my head in frustration. She came, red came.

"Taehyung..." Violet looked at me, terrified.

"How can you hide this from me?" I raised my voice.

"I-i" she stuttered. She flinched when the sound of something breaking came from the outside.

"What's that-"

"Stay here." I rasped before running out of her apartment. A shadow turned to the corner and ran down the stairs. A red silky dress was rising from her running.

I ran after her, my legs working fast to chase her down the staircase. I rushed out of the building, the dark and desolated street met me. She was nowhere to be seen.

"Dang it!" I hit the wall, my knuckles were covered in blood within seconds. Yet, I couldn't feel any pain.

I pulled out my phone, "Hyung, help me check the CCTV of Yongsang Dong 2-yuk (I) . I have to track her."

"Who?"

"Red is here."

There will be 8 chapters left including the epilogue

Thank you for reading💜
Wish you a lovely weekend