28

AUTHOR POV

Jin take a look at the small bottle and say "so, they're planning to kill Angela and our parents?"

The guy nod and look down on his feet. Jin nod and sighed heavily. He lean on the table and say "where is he?"

The guy shook his head and say "I don't know. I never ask him"

Jin look at Yoongi. Yoongi roll his eyes and say "is he going to take this today?"

The guy nod again. They all exchange look. Namjoon smile and say "then, let's wait for him."

.
.
.

Jungkook cross his arm andstare at his both parents who laying on the bed side by side. He close his eyes and sit on the chair. He ruffle his hair harsh.

Monica walk to him and say "your highness, seems like the King drink more poisonous  than the Queen"

Jungkook look at her and say "then?"

Monica sighed and look at them. She say "your father almost lost his life"

Jungkook's eyes getting teary and he screaming louder. He stomp his feet on the floor and punch the wall in mad. Too much anger and pressure on him.

He screamed again. Monica could only watch him. She walk to the couple and say "I put my spell on them, to those who try to poison them, while they are recovering, they will get a huge bruise on their neck and can't move until they admit their biggest lie"

A light appear on her hand and the purple smoke run to the couple's body. She sighed and look at Jungkook.

She say "Jungkook, let's go grab some food and leave them"

"No. What if Beatrice came and--"

"I put my spell on them. We'll see if she came or not. Okey?"said Monica.

.
.
.

"Oh you came. You came to take it?"

He nod and say "yes. How much?"

"Today will be free. For you"said the guy and give it to his customer.

He smile and say "thanks" he start to walk out from the stall and walk to his place.

As he reach the forest, he turn around as he feels someone follow him. He look Infront and say "weird"

He walk again and as he reach the house, he take out the key. Then, someone cover his face. He struggle to run away but unfortunately, he passed out.

.
.
.

"Jungkook, I miss you"said Angela alone. She look down on her feet and her tears keep on falling. She keep wandering, is Jungkook going to come here and rescue her?

She close her eyes and cough. The pain on her chest makes her dizzy a bit but she fight the pain.

Her sight getting blurry and she say "what is wrong with me? Oh gosh. MARK?!"

No one respond and she look at the door. Her sight getting blurry a bit by bit. "Mark?!"scream her again.

Still no one respond and she thought, maybe he left to buy some groceries. She sighed and then, the door open.

She look at the person.

"Angela?"said the person. Angela smile and say "Jin?"

With that, she passed out.

.
.
.

Beatrice walk into the room and close the door. She smile widely and walk toward them. She look around and say "I feel so much pity for you. Your son ruin my happiness. I love him so much but he doesn't. How can he do that to me?"

She walk to the side of the bed and stare at their face. She smirk and bend down to the Queen face. She smirk and say "I wish your son will love me back"

And she look at the King and say "uncle, you shouldn't have accept that poor villager as your daughter in law."

She smirk and take out a small bottle from her dress. She look at it and say "I'm sorry but, I think the both of you, need more medicine oops or should I say, poison?"

She laugh happily and open up the cap. She was about to put the poison into the couple's lips but she feel pain on her neck. Feels like someone choke her.

She hold her neck and groan in pain. Even though she feels the pain, she still want to put the poison into their mouth.

But she can't. She finally stop moving and wandering, what? Why can't I move? Why? thought her.

Someone clap and walk in. Beatrice look at them and shocked. It was Jungkook and Monica. Monica walk toward her and say "do you like the punishment?"

She take the poison from Beatrice's hand. She look at Beatrice and say "I should put you into your dreamland"

Beatrice was about to talk, but Monica put a spell on her through her eyes. The spell run through her body and she fall asleep. She fall on the ground.

"GUARDS?! TAKE HER TO THE PRISON"said Jungkook. Two guards walk in and pick Beatrice. Monica then say "follow me"

The guards follow Monica. Jungkook walk to his parents. He sit beside his mother and say "mother, father, now that you're safe, I have to find Angela. Monica will be here with you for me. I love you"

With that, he walk out from the room with teary eyes.

.
.
.

"Hyung, she's getting weak"said Jimin. He hold her face and look at Jin. Jin look at her and say "let's bring her back and bring this son of a demon too"

They all obey Jin's order. As they reach the castle, Jin saw Jungkook. Jungkook is talking with Monica at the outside.

Jin rushed to him and Jungkook notice him. Jungkook hug him and say "hyung, father and mother, they--"

Jin patted his back and pull away. He say "listen, we already know what happen"

"Huh?"said Jungkook.

Jungkook look behind Jin and he shocked as he saw Jimin carry Angela in his arm. He smile and quickly walk to them.

He stare at her face. It cover with bruise and her face look so pale. He say "what happen to her?!"

"Jungkook, we will explain it later. Now bring her to your room and we'll discuss there"said Jin.

Jungkook didn't wait and quickly take Angela into his arm.