21

I walk along the corridor alone. Hrmmm I'm still wondering why does Jungkook act very different since yesterday. Did something wrong had happened to him? Or did I do anything wrong?

I sighed heavily and saw Namjoon walking toward me. I stop walking and he approached me.

"You're going to the library right?"said him with his manly voice.

I nod and he smile. "Great, let's go there together. Jungkook wants me to be with you since the others can't."

Yeah right. I nod and we both walk together to the library.

JUNGKOOK POV

I look at them from behind and smile. At least she is safe Jungkook arh. I sighed and walk to the garden. I hope namjoon hyung will take care of her for me. I have an urgent stuff to do after this.

I walk to the garden and saw a familiar figure standing under the tree. I walk away quickly.

"Hey Jungkook!"

I close my eyes and open it back. I look at her and say "what do you want?"

She walk toward me and say "you"

I look away and say "just get lost please. I don't want to ruin our friendship but if I had to,then I will"

Can she just stop being so annoying to me? It's useless.

"I don't care. As long as I still can talk and meet you, then I'm okey. Anyways, why are you alone today? Oh yeah, does Angela start to dumb you or something?"said her.

I look at her and say "don't you dare to bad mouthing her."

She smirk and say "I'm wondering, why does she need to be part of us, the Royale family. And why not she just stay in the town, stay as a poor person. She's not belong here anyways. It's very not suitable for her"

"You should say that to yourself. Why do you need to live and part of the Royale family when you act like a kid from the dumpster?"I said.

She became serious and cross her arm. "What nonsense are you talking about huh?!"said her half scream.

I shushed her and say "no need to scream at me princess. I still can hear properly. I'm not dead yet"

I smile and lean to her ears.

"And if you try to do anything toward her, I will make sure you're living miserable"said I. I lean back and smile. I walk away quickly.

"Jungkook! Jungkook!?"said her.

ANGELA POV

I stare at the book and say "hrmm, namjoon, I want to go to the garden if you don't mind"

He sighed and say "yeah sure. Wait here. Let me place this book back to its own place"I nod and he take my book.

I feel uneasy right now. I take a deep breath and let out a big sighed. He came back and I stand up.

"Shall we?"said him. I smile and nod.

We both walk out from the library and walk to the garden together.

"Are you okey?"said him.

I look at him and smile. "I'm fine. Why?"I said.

He smile and look Infront. "Seems like you're not okey to me. Did something happen?"said him.

I look Infront and say "I'm not sure about that. I'm worried of something"

"What is it?"

"Jungkook"I said.

JUNGKOOK POV

I pull my hand away from her and say "I told you to leave right? Can you just listen to me?"

She roll her eyes and say "do you think I will listen to you and obey everything you said just because you're going to be the king? Huh?"

I look away and she say "I won't let you go easily from me. I know you for a long time. Very long time"

"So what? Do you think, flirting me and bad mouthing Angela will make me change my mind? Of course no. You're wrong Beatrice."I said

"Why can't you just love me? I love you so much!"said her.

I roll my eyes and quickly walk away. I saw Angela walking with namjoon hyung.

I smile and decide to walk to her but then, Beatrice pull my hand toward her and kiss me on the lips.

ANGELA POV

I smile at namjoon and look at Jungkook. I stop walking and my chest hurt. My tears drop.

"Why are you crying?"said Namjoon. I look down and say "Namjoon, I had to go"

I wipe my tears and quickly leave.

"Angela! Where are you going?"said him.

"Somewhere!"I said and run as fast as I can. I can't believe Jungkook did this to me. He told me he has something to do, so that is it. He lied to me. He loves Beatrice than me. He used me!

I bump into someone and it is my father.

Father furrow his eyebrow and wipe my tears. "What's wrong my child?"said him.

I smile and say "I can't stay here anymore."

"What? Why? What happen?"said him with full of concern and curious.

I look down and take off my ring. I give it to him and say "father, please give this to Jungkook and please, I don't want him to find me."

"Where are you going?"said him.

"Somewhere far from here. I can't take it. I can't take this Royale family things anymore. I'm done"I said. I peck my father cheek and leave quickly.

"My child!"

"I'm sorry father"I said and wipe my tears. I will leave this place. I don't want to live here anymore. As long as Jungkook is happy, I'm happy too.

Bye Jungkook.