5

I close the door behind me and walk in slowly.

"Angela? How was your day with Prince Jungkook?"said Father.

I look at him and smile. I walk to him and hug him. He hug me back and say "hey what's wrong?"

I sighed and say "He asked me to marry him"

He quickly broke our hug and look at me.  He hold my hand and say "let's sit down" I nod and the both of us sit.

I look down.  I feel tired in sudden. He just ask me to marry him.

Flashback

"you heard me,  my princess"said him.

I looked down and stared at my own feet.

"wow. But why me? Why not Princess Beatrice?"I said while looking down.

He makes me shocked a lot. I sighed and I don't know what to do right now.

"I'm sorry if I said that out of sudden and I know, we just met each other yesterday and still need time to know each other. But, we can know each other more once the both of us married."said him.

I looked at him and say "but your highness, how about your Majesty?  Your father?"

He smiled and say "he gave me some time until tomorrow to find a perfect princess in my life. If I don't have, that's mean I need to marry Beatrice"

I nodded and say "so was that mean--"

"No. It's not because of me trying to use you but this is my true feeling.  I love you. I love you from the first time we see each other.  You made my heart beat faster, Angela"said him.

I looked at him. Is he?  But I don't have any feeling toward him I mean, I do like him but I don't love him.  I need time to know him.

"but I don't love you"I said try to be honest.  He nodded and smiled.

"I understand and I will give you some time until tomorrow.  Come and meet me here once you have the answer"said him.

I nodded and remain silent. I should ask my father after this. I'm just afraid that he might treat me bad once we married with each other. Look at me, a poor girl. No way he would treat me nicely.

I seriously don't know what to do with this

End of flashback

"so that's what happened?"said father after I explained to him what happen this afternoon.

I nod and sighed heavily.

He sighed and say "no wonder he doesn't want me to follow him.  He meet up with you and pick you at our home"

I nod once again and keep on looking down.

"father?"I said. 

"yes?"said him

I sighed and look forward.

"should I accept him and marry him? Or" I look at him and say "should I just reject him?"

"do you love him?"

I shook my head and say "I just like him.  Not love"

He smile and say "how about you take some rest and sleep? I will agree with anything that you will say to him. Tomorrow, you need to meet him and tell him, your decision. Okay?"

I smile and nod. I stand up and walk to my room.

JUNGKOOK POV

I walk toward Monica's room.  My personal tailor. I knocked on the door and wait. She opens the door and say "oh your highness. You must be coming here for the dress. I'm still working on it"

I nod and say "do you think, she will accept me?"

She look at me and say "who? Princess Beatrice? " I shook my head and say "Angela" She sighed and say "I think you should come in first, Your highness."

I nod and get in.  I sit on the chair and look down. She sat in front of me and say "what happened your highness?"

I sighed and say "I asked her to marry me." I look at her and she is in shock.

"I knew it. You would ask her to marry you. Who said I can't read people eyes"said her in proud.

I smile and say "you are awesome Monica. I wish I have those power like you" she is awesome

I heard her parents are both my magician and she learn a lot about magic. She can do magic trick. She can read people mind and more.

"it just a slow learn power,your highness. About her, I can say she will accept you. Trust me"said her in smile.

I nod and say "you might be right, Monica. I put my trust a lot on you"

She smile and say "I can't say it might be happened but I am sure that she will accept you. On 10 o'clock sharp, she will come to meet you at the garden."

10 o'clock? Sharp? I look at her and say "are you sure?"

She smile and say "I can see what will happen tomorrow. All you need is, trust your heart and follow the lead"

I nod and say "thanks for that Monica.  I really appreciate it"

I stand up and walk to the door. I look at her and she smile at me.

"I will continue on making her dress after this your highness and remember, trust your heart"said her.

I nod and left the room.  I close the door and look forward. 

What if what she said won't happen? But, she always right. Her power are just too strong to see what happen on the next day.

I sighed and walk slowly.  I look down.

I went straight to my room and sit on my bed.  I sighed and stared at our family picture.

Me, hyungs, mother and father. We were there smiling widely. I smile and I really miss my hyungs.

I always tell them my problem,my happiness and my sadness. I sighed and laid on my bed. I wish tomorrow will be my favourite day in my life.

With that, I close my eyes and fall asleep.

- The Next Day -

It's morning and I already had my breakfast with my parents.  I sighed and walk to the garden.

I walk slowly and the bell ring as its 10 o'clock sharp already.  I sighed and walk. But then, I stop as I saw someone stands in front of me.

I shock and it is her. Angela.

She smile and walk to me. I look at her and remain silent. Is she coming here and tell me just like what Monica said last night? I hope it's true

"Angela?  What are you doing here?"I said

She smile and say "I came to tell you my answer."

I keep on staring at her and she finally say "I will marry you, your highness"