8

ANGELA POV

I walk slowly into the ball room and saw Jungkook at the top of the stair. He smile while looking at me. I smile back.

Princess Beatrice glare at me and she quickly walk away. I look at Monica beside me. She smile and say "enjoy your time our future princess"

I nod and I walk toward Jungkook. He smile and walk to me too..

We stand infront of each other. He take my hand and peck it. He smile and say "you look gorgeous tonight"

I smile and say "thanks Jungkook"

He smile and look at my dress. He must be surprised by the sudden change of this dress.

He smile and say "let me guess, something bad just happen toward the dress"

I nod and say "it is. Someone cut it off with a scissor and thank God Monica used her magic to help me"

He smile and say "She is the best. I trust her more than I trust myself"

I nod and look at my father who stand behind him. Jungkook look behind and look at me.

"if you want to talk with your father, then go. I'll be down there and stay with your father until I call out your name later. Okay?"said him in smile

I nod and he peck my cheek. He look at father and say "John, I leave her with you. I want to meet father and mother first."

Father nod and say "sure Your Highness"

He nodded and left. I smile and went to father. Father smile and hug me.

I hug him back and pull away.

"father, I feel nervous."I said. I am nervous. I mean, this is my first time attend the loyal celebration or party whatever it is.

He smile and say "why?"

I then say "I'm just afraid that i might mess up. I mean,i only have met his father. Not the others. I'm afraid they might not like me. Especially his brothers"

He smile and say "Angela, stop thinking over negative. They are not as what you think. They will like you. Jungkook and his brothers are very close with each other. They understand each other. I know because I watch them all grow up together."

I sighed and say "but i--"

"stay calm sweety. Trust me okay?"said father.

I nod and try to stay calm. Father is right. I need to stay calm and stop thinking negative. It's only waste my time anyways

BEATRICE POV

"ARGHHH?!"

I walk around the balcony and Elliciana sighed. She watch me walking around and say "Beatrice, calm down."

I look at her and say "how am I supposed to be calm down? Look at her. She is wearing a gorgeous sparkling dress. It's more beautiful than my dress. And Jungkook don't even bother to talk with me anymore. He even tried to avoid me"

She sighed and say "I'm not saying this as a very mean friend but, you need to understand someone feeling."

I look at her and smirk. "why would I do that? It's wasting my time"i said

I seriously hate Angela. I really hope she is dead in my hand so that I can marry Jungkook. What else does she have besides me?

I am a princess and she is just a poor girl who lived at that dirty town.

Elliciana walk away and left me. Oh now she left me. I sighed and walk inside. As I walk inside, I saw Angela with her father alone.

I should have burn the dress. Monica seriously need to get a lesson from me. I look around and saw Jungkook at the corner talking with brother.

I smirk and walk to them.

"hey guys!"I said in smile and stand beside Jungkook. I can say, jungkook is rolling his eyes in annoyed.

The boys look at each other.

"jungkook, we leave the both you alone first"said Namjoon.

I smile and they left. I look at Jungkook and say "jungkook,  we need to talk" I was about to touch his hand but he just move backward.

He then say "there is no such thing you want to talk with me"

He was about to walk away. I hold his hand and he look at my hand. He take my hand away from his hand and say "stop it Beatrice. If you think that you being close with me and I will love you then decide to marry you, I'm sorry so much. That won't be happen"

"but Jungkook, I really love you. I want to be with you."I said.

He look away and say "get out from my way" he walk pass by me and I close my eyes. I look at Angela.

I will take my revenge on you Angela. Just wait and see it.

ANGELA POV

I smile and I saw everything happen down there at the corner. Beatrice really tried her best to get what she want but she got nothing.

I smile and look down on my feet.

"welcome everyone. Welcome"

I look infront and saw King Jeon smiling at all of us

"thank You for coming here to celebrate my youngest son 23rd birthday. I really appreciate that you all came here,my people,  my friends and also my sons that come here. I won't talk much longer but I let my son, Prince Jungkook to give some speech today."said him.

I smile and everyone clapping. There he is. Jungkook walk and smile.

He look at me and he smile. I smile back and he start to talk.

"thank you Father. Good evening everyone that I love. A special thanks I gave to all of you who came for my birthday. It is such a lovely night with a lovely people around me. As you all know, I am officially turn 23 tonight. I'm hoping that you all enjoy this celebration with me."

Everyone clapping and I clap in smile too

"before I end my word, I have an important thing to say. I finally met a perfect woman to be with me. She is different than the others. I love her, and she love me too. So,  I want to introduce her to all of you. My princess, Angela John"

I smile and I walk toward him. Everyone clapping and smile at me. Jungkook lend his hand to me and i take his hand.

I stand beside him and he hug side me.

"this is her. I love her so much. She never disappoint me. She is kind and a sweet person too. I want to announce to you all that, my marriage with her will be on this Thursday.  Which is two days from now. Everyone,  are invite to our marriage!"

Everyone start to cheer and I look at him. He smile and look at me.

"I love you Angela"

I smile and lean my head on his shoulder. "I love you too Jungkook"