"You know Jin, y-You're really hot, heh." Namjoon smirks and drags his fingers down Jin's bicep.

"Well I already knew that." Jin mumbles softly, slowly turning to face Namjoon.

"You know, Namjoon, you're drunk. This isn't a good idea at all. You aren't yourself."

"But you are yourself, Jin. And I want this, I'm just afraid of telling you." Namjoon slurs, moving closer to him.

The music loudly playing its, uh, "unholy" lyrics did something to Jin, because now he felt more tension between them.

"Shit, you really do drive me crazy..." He mumbles softly, pushing Namjoon's hair back.

Suddenly, a loud knock on the door sends the two flying apart and Jin quickly mutes his speaker.

Jin answers the door hesitantly.

"H-hello?"

"Hi, I'm Linda, your neighbor. Could you turn the music down?" The woman asks, angrily staring into Jin's bold, brown eyes.

"Yeah sure, sorry." Jin smiles, closing the door.

He adjusts the volume and sits back down.

"So, back to what I was saying..."

"Mmmmm?" Namjoon hums, smiling into Jin's shoulder, as he rests his head there.

"Are you sure you want this, Namjoon?"

"Yeah."

"Fine."

Jin wraps his long fingers around Namjoon's jaw, pulling him away from his shoulder, and their lips collide.

H U N G E R

touch me, tease me, feel me up...

"Oh my god."

Birds chirp, signifying the morning hours.

"What?" Jin questions, sitting up, his head pounding.

"Oh. Shit." Jin looks down and sees the mess they left. Clothes scatter the floor.

"Did we-?"

"Yeah. I think so." Jin cuts Namjoon off.

Namjoon checks his phone to see 3 missed calls from Hoseok.

"Oh no, Hoseok called me late last night... I wonder what happened.."

Namjoon nervously stands up and tries to call Hoseok back, his phone simply going to voicemail.

"Shit, shit shit!!!" Namjoon whisper yells.

"You- You do know you're still naked, right?" Jin questions, as he begins getting dressed.

"Oh, dammit! Sorry." Namjoon turns bright red and begins getting dressed too.

"Well, I'd consider us to be dating now.." Jin remarks, smirking at Namjoon.

"Yeah, sure."

"Did Hoseok ever leave a voicemail, by the way?"

"Nope, he only called me." Namjoon shrugs in response.

"Strange. We should go to work soon. Do you need hangover meds?" Jin offers, walking to the kitchen, Namjoon following.

"Sure I'll take some, my head hurts."

"Yeah, mine does too."

The two take their medicine and head to work, ignoring what they did the previous night.

a/n: I KNOW I SAID ID UPDATE MORE LMAOO but i got a new phone and it was being duMb. but here i am :) yeehaw.

stay safe everyone during these times! BLM!!