pt 3 - slow dancing in the dark

nobody's pov (i prefer writing that way)
The next day, Joon woke up, actually excited to work today. He wanted to see Jin again, and he didn't fully understand why.
He put on his usual bar tending outfit, which contained a plain black t-shirt, black ripped jeans, checkered slip on vans, and a black apron, with a few pins on it.
He looked in the mirror, and put a little more effort into his looks today. He wanted to look presentable for his new friend.

Several minutes later, Namjoon entered the bar and checked in, soon starting to mix drinks and serve them, like he usually did. He heard the door open, and he looked up to see Jin. He felt his face heat and he smiled a large smile at Jin, earning a smile and then a wink back.
"Why'd you wink at me?"
"I winked?"
"Yeah, you smiled and then winked at me."
"Hm.. but are you complaining though?" Jin questioned, smiling at Namjoon.
Namjoon simply smirked in response and then asked.
"So anyway, a margarita again?"
"Nope!"
Namjoon raised an eyebrow at Jin, confused on why he complimented the margarita so much yesterday just to not order it today.
"I'll take a sweet tea." Jin says confidently.
"Jin, this is a bar. We sell alcohol."
"Shit, right. I'll take a bloody mary. Make it extra spicy."
Namjoon nodded and began mixing the beverage together. He pours it and hands it off to Jin.
He takes a sip and then suddenly widens his eyes and lets out a small whimper-like noise.
Namjoon tilts his head in confusion and looks at the handsome man.
"Na- Namjoon! This is too spicy!"
"You literally asked for an extra spicy drink though."
"Okay yeah, but I expected you to give me mercy!"
"And why the hell would I do that?"
"Ugh!"
Jin instantly gets up and runs to the customers bathroom. Namjoon hears a yell and then the noise of water running. Jin runs back out and asks for water.
"You know, milk actually helps soothe the spicy taste more than water does. And juice makes it worse."
"Thanks?" Jin answered, not knowing what to really do with that information.
As the two talked, the door opened, but Namjoon didn't notice the sudden stomping of feet on the floor.
"HELLLOOOOO?!" A loud voice rang out, as a man sits next to Jin, with Jin becoming very uncomfortable within a couple seconds.
"Hello sir, uh, what would you like to drink today?" Namjoon asks politely, not sure how to address him.
"Scotch. Pour it good or we'll have issues." Namjoon nods fearfully and begins to prepare the drink.
"Would you like it on the rocks?"
"Sir. Call me sir."
"Okay, uh, sir, would you like your drink on the rocks?"
"Yes."
"Okay sir."
As Namjoon leans down to grab the ice scoop, he hears a small laugh and looks up to see this man checking him out. Gross.
He can tell Jin notices too because he watches as Jin tenses up and glares at the man.
Namjoon puts the scotch in the cup over the ice like he does, and hands it to the man, who scoffs at him, and takes a sip.
"Damn boy, that's pretty good scotch! I didn't know gay boys could do that!" Jin's jaw dropped and he looks at Namjoon with sympathetic eyes.
"Oh, Uh, okay. Thanks?" Namjoon doesn't know how to react to that. He's slightly offended, but not really. This guy most likely won't come around again.
"Did I not tell you to call me sir?" The man asks again, glaring at Namjoon. Namjoon holds his breath and answers "Yes Sir. I'm sorry sir." and nods, allowing the man to finish his drink, pay, hopefully give a good tip, and leave the place, so he and Jin can spend more time together.
He finishes the scotch and hands Namjoon a $20 bill, and a $5 bill.
"Well, sir, Have a good day." Namjoon says, giving the man a small wave. He nods and opens the door roughly, stomping out and walking down the street.
Namjoon sighs and runs a hand through his hair.
Jin sighs as well, and rubs his own temples with his fingers.
"That was... interesting to say the least." Namjoon starts.
"So are you..." Jin questions
"Uh, well, I'm not sure. I haven't engaged in any romance since high school. And clearly it's been a while since then."
Jin nods and looks down at the full bloody mary cup.
"Do you mind remaking this and making it less spicy?"
Namjoon nods and mixes up a mild one. Jin takes a sip and smiles.
"That's good. I like that."
"Well at least you didn't say it was good for a gay boy."
The two of them laugh and talk for hours, without a single other customer coming in and interrupting the conversation. Soon, Namjoon sees that the clock is at about 10:50, and they close in 10 minutes.
"Hey Jin, we close in about 10 minutes."
"Oh you do?"
"Yeah."
"Hmm..."
"What do you mean by 'hmm'?"
"I don't really know."
Namjoon chuckles and turns on a song.
"Oh it's Joji! I love his music!" Jin says, vibing to the song playing.
Namjoon nods his head to the song and then his brain makes an odd decision. But he follows the directions of his brain.
Namjoon locks the front doors and starts cleaning the place really early. He approaches Jin, who looks curious at what Namjoon is doing.
"May I have this dance?"
Namjoon gently holds Jin's hand. Jin laughs, and the tips of his ears start turning red.
"This is the first time you haven't been terribly awkward to me, so yeah. You can have this dance."
Namjoon smiles and takes his hand, guiding him to a larger space. Namjoon sets one hand on Jin's hip, the other hand is holding Jin's, and the two of them danced for a few minutes to the song playing, without realizing the song had changed to a different one.
"Jin, you're pretty cool."
"Oh okay you're all awkward again."
"Sorry."
"Are you intimidated by my handsome face?"
"A little bit, to be completely honest."
"Better than not being intimidated."
Namjoon laughs and felt his cheeks heat again. Jin smiles at him and then Namjoon looks at his watch to see the clock at 11:15 pm.
"Oh shit we should've left 15 minutes ago!"
"Are you gonna get fired because of me?"
"No, Yoongi doesn't really care, but he might talk to me about it tomorrow if he looks at the cameras in the morning. He enjoys that, I'm not sure why."
Jin nods and tries to open the door, but fails, remembering that it's locked.
Namjoon smirks and shuts off all the lights, approaches the door, unlocks said door, and the two of them feel the cold air wrap around them. Namjoon shivers, as his arms are exposed to the air, because he only wears t-shirts to work.
Jin looks at him and says, "Well, goodbye. I hope you have a goodnight." and begins walking the way he usually goes. Namjoon smiles and yells down the street, "Hey Jin, text me when you get home safe!" and makes his way across the street to go home.
After a couple minutes in the shower, Jin texts him, and the two talk even more before Namjoon feels himself succumb to sleep, again. Just to wake up and go to another "full" day of working.