pt 11 - thorns.

u n i t y
"So, what are we gonna do here?" Jin questions, as the two step foot into Namjoon's apartment. Namjoon stands a couple feet away from Jin, thinking about what he wants to do.

"I was thinking we could just talk and listen to music or something. Or we could put on a show or movie. I dont know." Namjoon chuckles, after listing off potential activities.

"Do you have spotify premium?" Jin asks, raising an eyebrow to Namjoon.

Namjoon slowly shakes his head, looking down at the ground.

"Okay, well I do. I'll hook up my music and we can just hang out and do whatever. It seems like there really isn't much to do around here, ya know?" Jin explains, as he fumbles around, looking for a way to connect his phone to Namjoon's speaker bar.

"Remember Jin, this is an apartment, don't be too loud."

"I'm not the one that needs to be watched, Joon."

"I-"

"Oh hey it's working now!" Jin exclaims, as the speaker makes a small beeping noise, signifying that his phone connected to it.

The first song is Daddy Issues by The Neighbourhood.

Jin panics and skips the song, the next song being Circles by Post Malone.

The two of them vibe and dance around to the song and then Namjoon suddenly starts talking.

"My friend Lucas is in a band, you could play one of his new songs. Love Talk, I think it's called? Also I'm gonna grab us some drinks."

Jin nods and adds the song to the queue. Neither of them have heard it, so they're planning to listen to it together. Namjoon comes back with a bottle of vodka and two bottles of beer. One bottle of beer for each of them.

"I added your song to the queue so after a couple of songs play, it'll play too."

Namjoon nods and the two begin to drink and listen to music. Jin feels himself getting tipsy as he takes his 4th shot of vodka, after drinking the beer. Namjoon takes his 4th as well and the two are dancing tipsily, the room smelling like alcohol and sweat, despite it only being filled with those two.

"Damn, you come here often?" Namjoon says, his voice slurred. Jin laughs and they sit down.

"i can hear it callin,
loving the way you wanna talk.."

"Oh Namjoon! It's your song!" Jin says, as the song sets a weird mood. The two felt tense.

Jin looks at his phone, it's 12:56 AM. He should leave soon. But he doesn't want to. He needs to stay with Namjoon, right?

"Touch me, tease me, feel me up.."

Jin realizes how the song's lyrics are really suggestive, and shrugs, hoping Namjoon is too lost in the sauce to realize this.

"You should touch me." Namjoon says, drunkenly as he gives Jin a big smile.

Jin laughs at the interaction and wraps his shoulder around Namjoon, but he still feels tense.