Chapter 24~

⚠️Warning⚠️Smut⚠️Warning⚠️

~your POV~

I was woken from my sleep by a large hand readjusting its grip from my stomach to my slim waist.

I stretched and turned to face a sleeping Snape in front of my eyes. I placed a kiss on his cheek as his eyes slowly fluttered open.

"good morning buttercup" a bright smile smearing across the man's face made me go ballistic.

"Severus Snape smiling" I tease " I didn't know her could show so much happiness" gazing upon the eyes of each other he replied towards my sarcastic statement.

"what you've never seen a dungeon bat smile" rolling over he now stood above me admiring my body and the few amounts of hickeys along my torso and collar bone.

"kiss me as is you've missed me sevy" moving his lips towards min slowly pressing them against mine slowly moving apart and then attaching once again a small moan escaped the man's mouth while I pulled him closer kicking the sheets off of my hot body.

I wrapped my legs around his waist kissing ma man's more passionately but parting apart.

Panting in the enthusiasm of our morning kiss we made our way to the kitchen for some breakfast as I pulled over on of Sevy's t-shirts which were unexpectedly long so I kept my panties on.

Meeting Sevy downstairs I hugged him from behind with sway in tune. I smiled placing my head gently on his upper back.

"Breakfast is almost ready if you don't mind setting the table for two please" unravelling myself I set the table receiving our food and sitting down.

"mmm this is amazing babe, I had no idea you were a master chief" I chuckled at him and ate my food in delight and silence. "your welcome and I'm not a master chief but I will take the accompaniment ".

We had finished up and sevy had used magic to clean the dishes as I walked over to his couch and sat down gazing into the fireplace in front of me.

"what are you doing buttercup" striding towards me he sat down on the other side of the couch as I laid back on go broad chest having an arm pulled over my cheat making me feel safe.

" I Don't know, what are you doing" I sassed at him with innocentness perked in the tone of my voice.

" I had a grand time last night" he spoken "oh yah did it hurt" I teased "No" snapping back at me vastly I twitched my head up to look him in his dark mysterious orb-like eyes.

"Are you sure baby" slurring the "e" in sure a brush of red smoothed across his gentle face as he was looking at me with guilt.

"so it did?"

I smirked up at him trying to look for words I flipped myself over both legs placed carefully on each side of his hips. Having one arm positioned upon the arm part of the couch I leaned in towards his face hitting my lip in hunger.

"No need to be an ashamed cause that's when I know I've done my job. Besides" I paused to play with his long greasy hair.

" I like it when you're in pain. It gives me invulnerability and a better chance of taking you over" I announced smoothly with hunger at the tone. "well were going to have to see who takes the crown".

Sevy smirked a madly evil smile that made me quiver "so we're going for round 2" I whisper while passionately biting his ear.

"oh yea baby girl" he spoke as he grabbed my ass pushing me up closer "but this time I'm going to have a few strict rules darling".

Kissing down my neck in passion and craving for my skin against his. Biting down and sucking upon my other hickeys that were made the other night cause me to grip the couch in pure pleasure.

Trying not to act weak I attempted not to moan which was highly difficult for his touch made me spiral out of my mind with, please and satisfy.

he moved further down my collar bone as I panted in amusement of his mastery as my finger clenched harder against the darkened sofa.

He began to unbutton my shirt as he stops and makes direct eye contact "rule number 1".

My breath still heavily rising and dropping I listened to what he has had to say "I want to hear you scream my name" pulling his face closer to mine he started again "alright My flower" I nodded and he ripped off my clothes as I did the same to him.

As both of us tangled up in each other's limbs we began a sensitive tongue battle that causes a few aggressive moans from Sevy and just when I was about to moan he pulled away from the both of us panting and sweating from our war we had.

"rule number 2 baby... I want to see how long you can go without moaning" I took an enormously large breath "and if I do" replying in innocence be smirked as he began to rub his hard upstanding cock pushing me down and towering over my fragile tight body he began.

"then I'm going to have to go harder, and deeper like never before" before I could process what he had said something hard and large pushed extensively into my body causing me to scream his name as I gripped the couch hard while he pulled out and pushed himself back in.

This was a competition cause with every push in and pull out was heaven in which made it more impossible to moan.

I flung my head back mouth a jaw with pleasantness while his movements deepened throughout or section I was about to come until he pulled out and began to lick my clit causing my back to arch and my grip to tighten as I moved my hands towards is greasy hair pulling on it for more satisfaction.

As I came into his mouth he pushed himself to flop onto the couch as it was my turn now.

I got up on my hands and knees and crawled towards him "now that I've obeyed you it's my turn" I smirked at him evilly and placed my hands on this throbbing, hard, wet cock and pumped it as his head flicked back he let out a few moans as I took his length into my mouth...

After a few hours of fucking, we decided to take a small nap together on his bed as we flopped down together and cuddled in.

" I love you" I blurted out "I..." he got cut off by unpleasant knocking on the door. luckily we were exclusively dressed and weren't Uncovered.

Ok, this chapter took forever cause I was suffering from writer's block and I had no idea how to end this. I know you kinda expected for sex but this is all I could come up with sorry 💔