Chapter 5~

Oop lol

I woke up to a slight shake. It was Madam Pomfrey, she smiled upon me as she gave me breakfast I gobbled it down. D d Damn t the f f f food t though I hummed in delight. The fresh taste of bacon upon my dry taste buds just made me melt along with the eggs and toast.

" your hungry today aren't you" she giggled as I nodded my head for my mouth was stuffed with food.

" you will be leaving in 10 minutes after your breakfast. But we need to check on one thing." She said as she went to the back of my head and touched my scar "O OW" I yelled in afflict.

She didn't apologize as she started to pull on something. It felt as if she was pulling something out of my brain which I mean is pretty cool but very hurtful.

"Agh there's the little devil" she said as she held up a string " w w was t t that" " yes your stitches" she said very tempestuously.

I gently rubbed the back of my head. " I'm sorry darling. Once your finished you can leave" she walked away. Well more like skipped really.

But I was excited to see my friends again.

I finished my food got dressed in my robe for it was Wednesday, checked my schedule and headed to class.

I had D. A. D. A which was good cause I like it it's a very interesting subject.

I walked into class interrupting a demonstration the professor was doing. " s s s s sorry" i stuttered " that's alright y you can take your s seat".

I took my seat next to my bestie y/b/n (your bestfriends name) and Madison. Cedric was behind us along with his friend Ben.

Class felt like it took forever I know im not the distraction type but I felt as I was really distraught.

We walked out of class and I was hit with questions like " are you ok" "what happened" " did you have sex". Ok that last one was weird why would y/b/n say that though.

I decided to stay quite for they don't know about my speech problem.

At lunch I sat alone in my dorm room lying on my soft bed sheets looking up at the celling of my bed. I had posted up a picture of my dad. Not my step dad.

But my dad dad. I miss him he was killed. Well murdered. The murder still wasn't caught yet and that infuriates me. H h he s s should b b be s s sentenced t to d d d d d death f for w what h h he d d d did.

I had potions last. I was scared for what Snape was going to say to me for passing out in his class. hope no mean comments cause I'm unable to take those now, I'm not strong enough to take them and be brave.

On the way to potions I got a whole bucket of stares. I was uncomfortable until a brush of coldness hit my back making my spin shiver.

" why is everyone staring at her? Well? No one is going to answer? Pitty! Nothing interesting look away you slimy twits" Everyone stopped staring as I already knew who was behind me from the mean insult on the other witch's and wizards.

" May I walk you to class" I nodded and started to continue my walk to Snape's classroom.

We came to a holt as I was about to walk in I turned to the raven haired professor " t t t t t thank y y you p p professor" he nodded and I swore I saw a glimpse of a smile trying to form.

~time skip to 5:55~

I finished answering everyone's questions and looked at the time " O o oh m my m m merlan I I n n need t t t t to g g go I it's 5 5 5 5 5 5:55" my friends understood as I rose from my seat and headed down to the dungeons in a sort of sprinting sort of way just so I wouldn't be late.

I got there in time I was thankful but my lungs weren't for it felt as if they were trying to burn a hole through my chest as I fell and clutched my chest coughing my ass off.

The door slowly opened " y/n are you alright" I put up one finger to signal him to give me a second as I had one last cough stood up and walked inside as if I was just not coughing my organs out of my body.

" would you like to start off with speech first or homework" I thought " I I a a a already d d d d did m m my h h homework p p p professor" he looked at me staring into my e/c eyes as I stared into his deep black eyes.

"Ok speech it is" he said as he gave me a few exercises to do to help prevent stutter. " t t this I is h h h h hard" I complained.

" well for a weak little girl like you of course you might even have no match for recovery with that attitude. So I suggest stop complaining and DO IT!" He started to shout as I tried to help keep the tears from escaping my eyes but I was to late.

I sniffed and wiped my tears and tried harder on the exercise but failed m m maybe I I i am a a s s stupid l l little g g girl. A as what f f father s s says " j j just d d die" b b but w w without t the s stutter. I started to cry again.

Until I heard a small sniff cone from the professor himself. " y your dismissed" he says looking down. I nodded and left.

That night I kept working on the exercises until I passed out of tiredness onto my bed.

~Snape's POV.~

I used my Legilimens to see what she was thinking m m maybe I I i am a a s s stupid l l little g g girl. A as what f f father s s says " j j just d d die" b b but w w without t the s stutter I felt terribly bad. Then something unusual happened. I started to cry. I started to cry for her, hearing what she said must indicate that her father bullies her.

This brought back memories. Bad memories.
I dismissed her closed and locked the door as I started to scream with tears streaming down my face like waterfalls creating lakes and puddles.

Ok this seems to be very rushed sorry but I'm also super tired. Sorry. Mwa 💋