Chapter 1 ~

Your POV

I woke up from the smell of breakfast coming from the kitchen. I jumped excitedly out of bed to great my parents and the food.

I rushed down my stairs and hugged my mother who was cooking eggs and bacon. I licked my lips and took in the smell of freshly backed eggs and bacon "someone is happy" my mother lovingly smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

I let go to set up the table for three sense it was only me and my parents. My father walked in behind me and surprised me with a rough hug. 

Not like regular hugs you see my father is abusive. But he always acts normale around my mother which demented me.

He moved his arm up to my chin and slowly started to choke me. It felt as if my air ways were getting squeezed by ten strong muscular men at once.

"Darling don't choke her" Mother said with a smile on her face I'm guessing she thought that he didn't know he was doing it.  But he really was.

" I'm sorry babe I didn't notice I was doing that" he rubbed the back of his head squeezed me one last time and then finally let go.

I dropped to the floor and clutched my throat.

" HE DID IT ON PURPOSE" I yelled while pointing at my father. That was not the best idea what was I thinking I thought to myself.

Mother straightened her back and put on a serious face " do not accuse your father of such things y/n. NOW go and get your things we are to leave for the train station soon.

I stood up from the cold hard dirty floor and lightly stomped up the stairs with frustration.

Why does she always take his side that is not fair. After all I've done for her to make her happy even excepting this relationship and this bad man she doesn't stick up for me or listen. Pathetic!

I kept thinking angry thoughts until I was at the train station. Ah finally I can get away from my so called "Father". I quickly grabbed my items and kissed my mother on the cheek.

She usually don't let me go into places like this alone but she and mr. Assassin agreed to let me go alone for once. 

As I was about to make a run for it until she " Y/N L/N COME HERE AND GIVE YOUR LOVING FATHER A HUG AND KISS" yelled! I cringed and slowly made my way back to the car we're I saw the man. He started to smirk at me which only made me cringe more.

I leaned I to the car and hugged him and kissed his cheek no reaction I'm impre...

I was snapped out of my thoughts as he pulled me closer after I leaned to give him a kiss. He whispered in my ear " no you leave and try to not stay alive you got it. If you are by the time the holidays roll around you will be getting punished and I will make sure to hurt you as bad as I can possibly go. And if that's not good enough I might have to usher your mother out of the house so you can visit me in bed you no good little Fuck" my breathing was out of control as he squeezed my wrist.

My heart was going 250 miles per hour I could get a ticket for that.

He finally let go and put on a fake smile " I love you try not to die" he said as he dropped his smile and waved.

I rolled my eyes after I turned my back to them and fast walked to the station it was 10:50 I needed to go.

~Time skip~

I finally found the train and was already on my way to Hogwarts we were only five minutes away and I started getting ready.

Sorry loves this was pretty short also if you don't know y/n means your name and l/n means last name. Mwa love you all ❤️