.CHAPTER FIFTY TWO.

Start from the beginning

Gerard playfully shoved him so he fell on his ass, making Frank laugh, "Hey! That's mean."

Gerard shrugged, pulling a shirt over his torso as Frank slid his small shorts up for him. Gerard kissed Frank quickly. Though before he could properly stand up, Frank pulled him back to be sitting down on the bed.

"What?" Gerard laughed, brushing Frank's hair out of his face.

"Nothing," Frank smiled softly, "Just... wanted to check that you're alright, angel. That I didn't hurt you or anything."

Gerard felt his stomach pool in some sort of gentle-fluttery feeling as he ran a hand down Frank's face. "You don't have to always worry about hurting me when we... y'know."

Frank nodded gently at that, "I know, babycakes. I just wanna make sure- don't want to break you or anything."

"You won't break me, Frankie. You're not as rough as you think you are." Gerard said with a small laugh, kissing Frank's nose.

Frank's face scrunched up making Gerard smile even wider. He leaned in again and kissed the corner of Frank's mouth and cheek before moving to stand up, removing Frank's hands from his hips.

"I guess I'll order the pizza now... but do I really have to be the one to actually talk to the delivery guy?" Gerard asked, and Frank just raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, no I can do it. Yeah, me in my fucking invisible clothes." Gerard stuck his tongue out at Frank.

"You're such a diva." Gerard mumbled playfully as he picked up his phone, and he chose to ignore the little snorting noise Frank made.

Gerard dialled the number to the closest pizza place to their apartment, Frank having now of course moved off the ground and to his closet so he himself could get changed. Gerard knew for a fact that if it was up to Frank he would have just stayed naked, but he was always antsy with people he didn't know coming into the apartment or by the door, so naturally he didn't want to be naked in case something happened.

"Okay, thank you." Gerard finished in a quiet voice, having -in the most speedy way possible- ordered a large veggie pizza for them to share. He figured they could save the leftovers for tomorrow night if there were any.

Frank had moved to the living room so he could pick up the books that had fallen off the shelf whilst Gerard laid down on the couch, watching him.

"Hey, baby, where do you keep this book? It doesn't fit on the shelf." Frank said after a few quiet moments.

He turned to show Gerard one of the older books he had bought when he first moved out of his family home. Gerard's eyebrows furrowed and he got up to where he was standing.

He gently took the book from Frank and squeezed it in by his other horror novels. In all honesty he had no idea why Frank said it wouldn't fit, because it obviously did, but he figured maybe Frank was still a bit off from their earlier activities so he didn't have the full capacity to fit a book inbetween a very significant gap.

"Frankie, that book fits just fine." Gerard laughed, raising an eyebrow at him.

Frank smiled and nodded, "Yeah, but hey look at that; we have around twenty minutes to kill and we coincidentally have a hard surface right next to us. I mean I think that's a cosmic sign that we should f—"