"Thank you!" Kiara says. It felt like everyone was just attacking Sarah for no reason.

"When are you not uncomfortable?" John B asks.

"I don't know, I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably." Pope says.

"It's true, most relaxed I've seen him." JJ adds.

"That's cute guys." John B says, annoyed.

"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her." Kiara says agressively.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Sarah yells. Violet was approaching the porch of the house.

"Then leave!" Kiara yells.

"Wow- save any drama for me?" Violet comments sarcastically. Seeing the two girls go at it was entertaining for her.

She got on the couch JJ was on, pushing him to scoot over, but he just wrapped his arm around her and put her on his lap

She got on the couch JJ was on, pushing him to scoot over, but he just wrapped his arm around her and put her on his lap. They were all too busy arguing anyways.

"I told you." Sarah scoffs.

"Told him what exactly? That you're a liar?" Kiara asks.

"No, that you're a shit talking bitch." Sarah snaps back.

"Oh shit." Pope and JJ both say.

"My money's on Kie." JJ says, pulling out cash and betting with Pope.

"My money's on Sarah, always root for the underdog." Violet says.

The last time she said that about a fight was at the Boneyard when Topper and John B were fighting. And now it was Kiara and Sarah fighting.

"Oh yeah? When have I ever lied to you?" Sarah asks.

"I don't know get close to someone for a month-" Kiara was cut off.

"I didn't lie about shit!" Sarah yells.

"Yo big bro! You got any popcorn?" Violet teases John B.

"Everybody shut up!" John B yells, getting sick of all the fighting.

"Kie, you are my best friend? Right?" John B asks.

"Oh, this is gonna get good." Violet says to JJ and Pope.

"And Sarah you're..." John B trails off.