Chapter 63 part 1

Start from the beginning

I hear my phone ping and pick it up, seeing a text from Tyler.

Soon-to-be hubby❤️: I'm on my way.

Me: ok.

Tyler offered to leave work early so that I could go dress shopping with tiffany, Skai, and Vivian. I tried to tell him he didn't have to and that I will just use the babysitter that Vivian recommended but he refuse to listen to me.

He just kept saying, "I'd rather watch my babygirl than let some stranger do it."

I went into the kitchen and took one of Ari's pre-made bottles out of the fridge. I plugged in the bottle warmer, set the timer then put the bottle in.

It was a little past lunch time but I know Tyler didn't eat anything for lunch, so I took out the left over ribs and baked Mac and cheese and made him a plate.

Right as I'm taking Tyler's plate out of the microwave, the bottle warmer finished. I covered Tyler's plate and grabbed the bottle then made my way over to Ari. I picked her up and started feeding her.

Not even five minutes later I hear the front door open and close.

"Kiara?" Tyler says.

"In the living room." I said, taking the bottle out of Ari's mouth, then holding her up to my chest so I could burp her.

Tyler walks in looking fine as every with the sleeves of his dress shirt rolled up and his suit jacket tossed over his arm.

"My beautiful girls." He said, walking over and giving me a kiss.

He tries to take Ari out of my arms but turn to the side, blocking him from grabbing her.

"Aht Aht go get changed and stuff first."

"Babe come on, I'll do it later." He said.

"No ty, cause if I come home later and your still in this suit I'll be mad at you." I said.

Tyler has a habit of coming home and immediately going to play with Ari. I understand that he miss her and wants to take care of her and stuff but he don't even change his clothes.

He sighed and leans down placing a kiss on Ari's head,  "alright, I'll go change." He said, walking towards the stairs.

He stopped and turned to look at me,"Where's skai?"

"She's in her room, probably getting ready." I said.

"Ok." He said then continued up the stairs.

After a couple more minutes Ari finally burped. I slightly pulled her away from my chest to see that she was sleeping so I stood up and took her to her room and laid her down.

I walked into me and Tyler's room to see him pulling on his basketball shorts.

He looked up at me, "where's ari?"

"Sleeping?"

"Oh my god, see I knew I should grabbed her from you instead of coming up here." He said rolling his eyes.