Chapter 39

Kiara's POV

I jolt awake from the feeling of a sharp pain in my stomach. What the hell? I sat up and rubbed my belly, feeling little kicks. I know these ain't no contractions. I shouldn't be having contractions I'm only 33 weeks pregnant, I still have some time to go.

I lay back down and try to relax, not trying to over think it. I close my eyes and rub my belly as a way to soothe my nerves.

20 minutes later I'm feeling the same intense pain I was feeling before. I jolted forward and gripped my belly. I heard a bang noise like something fell on the floor. It was probably my phone but I could care less at the moment.

"Uhhhh" I grunted trying hard to work through the pain.

I hear some a noise and then I hear Tyler , "Baby ?! Are you ok!" He say.

"Uhhhhh nooo." I grunted.

The pain lasted a couple more seconds before I was able to relax and take a deep breath.

"I-I think I'm having the baby."  I said turning to look at Tyler.

"What!?" He said in a shocked tone.

I turned over in the bed and move to the edge so that I could stand up. I look down at the floor and see my phone laying on the floor.

Tyler hasn't said anything else so I turned to look at him. He was just standing there looking at me with a blank stare.

"Tyler?" I said but he didn't move.

I know this motherfucker didn't go into shock or some shit.

"Tyler!!" I yelled his name louder but still nothing.

Oh my gosh! this guy said he wouldn't do this shit but here we are with this bullshit.

"SKAI!!" I yelled.

"YEAH?!" She yelled back.

I can hear her walking from the living to my room. She stepped into the room and looked at me then at Tyler standing in statue form.

"Hun I'm in labor..... well at least I think I am. These contractions don't feel like regular Braxton Hicks. They are painful and it happened twice within like 20 minutes." I said.

"Oh my god really!!" She said clapping her hands excitedly.

"Yes and Tyler's stupid ass is just standing there like a fucking statue. Can you please go get the baby bag and all that." I asked.

"Sure!" She said quickly.

She was getting ready to walk out of the room but she turned around and walked up to Tyler. I watch her pull her hand back and slap him in the back of his head.

He jolted and instantly put his hand on the back of his head.

"Oh what the fuck?!" He said rubbing his head.

She snickered and ran off.

"Tyler get your shit together I'm in labor and I need to go to the hospital." I said trying to get up.

"Oh shit! Your in labor, I'm going to be a dad. I thought we had more time. What if I'm not a good dad. What if she doesn't like me. What if something goes wrong. What if-" he just kept running his mouth.