"I mean at some point it does, yeah," I giggled.

"Then what's your problem?" Kirishima laughed. I looked over at Todoroki, and he seemed to be enjoying himself again, chuckling with Kaminari.

Momo looked over at the group they had formed. "What are you telling that poor child?" She smiled in amusement.

I looked ahead of us to see the city in chaos. The streets were packed with cars. Everyone was shouting and talking about the same thing. About Endeavor. Todoroki's smile vanished, and he looked down at the ground. I came to his side, "Ignore them. We're here for you, not them."

"My father nearly died, Midoriya. The man who used to beat my siblings and push me and my mother to the limit. And yet I still feared him losing his life, despite what he did to me. I don't know how to feel. I hate him, but I was still wishing he would win the fight. Am I wrong for feeling that way? On top of that, the League of Villains is making advancements, and no one knows what to do. The world is chaos, and I'm scared..." Todoroki balled his fist, and I could see a spark of fire come from his hand.

I stopped and turned to him, looking him in the eyes. "It's okay to feel that way. It's not wrong. So much happened all at once. We should slow down, relax, and think about it when we're feeling better. And it's okay to be scared, too. We're all scared, but that's why we have heroes to protect us. Always remember that you're never alone. You have all of us with you. It's going to be alright."

He turned away, and I saw a light pink appear on his cheeks, "Thanks."

Bakugo ruined the moment with a growl, "Get a room, dammit. Or at least save it for later, we're here."

Todoroki's blush grew, and I apologized, "Sorry, Kacchan, we're coming!" We caught up with the rest of them and entered the busy restaurant.

*************************************

Aizawa's POV

I finally made it home after a long day. I opened the door but was surprised to hear the television. When I turned the corner, I expected to see Hizashi awake, but instead saw him and Eri asleep on the couch. He had his arm around her, who was then pressed up against his chest. With a light chuckle, I turned off the television and sat next to them.

"Too cute," I whispered before taking Eri her to her room. When I came back, Hizashi was sitting up and yawning.

"What time is it?"

"Late. You should go to bed."

"No, not without you, Sho-kun." He grabbed my hand and started dragging me to our room. Despite my protests, I quickly found myself in bed with Hizashi on my lap.

"I'm not tired."

"Yes, you are."

"I have too much stuff to do."

"Correction: you have a lot on your mind." He sat up and gave me a smile, "What is it?"

I sighed, he knows me too well, "I'm worried about those kids. They're out there right now, late at night, right after a Nomu attack. What if-"

He interrupted me, "you worry too much. Have a little faith in them. Those kids can take care of themselves, they're strong! And if anything were to happen, you'd be the first to find out."

"You're right. Thanks." I kissed his forehead and watched as he slowly dozed off. When I knew he was asleep, I got up and went to the kitchen for a snack. Then, I went to the couch with my bowl of cereal and pulled out a book to read. I knew I had to stay awake for the next couple of hours, just in case the kids needed me. But after some time of reading, the world started to fade away...

When my eyes opened, everything around me was fuzzy. I was dreaming. Something felt off, tense, a sort of anticipation was hanging in the air. I immediately felt nervous as I took in everything. I was watching from a bird's eye view; the people below me looking no bigger than an insect. However, I could make out a handful of people. It was my class. Midoriya was talking with someone. They were short, blonde, and his arm was made of metal. Next to them was a taller man in a suit of armor. But suddenly, a strange figure appeared behind them, who turned out to be a giant mouth. The mouth ate the three of them, and everyone else in my class. Fear froze me in place, and I couldn't run to them and help them. I tried to yell out to them, but no noise came out. I watched in horror as they were cut into pieces and killed...

The loud crash of my cereal bowl startled me awake. I shot up, breathing heavily. I frantically grabbed my phone to check the time but saw a text message from Midoriya instead. You should hurry back to UA, we found some people in the forest. It read. My heart raced...Is it who I think it is? Hizashi rushed to my side.

"You alright? I heard the crash. Was it a nightmare?"

"Yes, but the kids are in trouble. I've got to go."