1.

Katherine as usual was looking for trouble, she had found a witch that the originals were after and was on her way to make a deal. Of course, she of all people must know how dangerous it is to be within range of the originals, especially if your on the run from them. You see Katherine played with two of the boys hearts and it didn't end well. She had managed to gain herself another enemy and since then the two brothers wanted her dead. Katherine being Katherine, wanted her freedom and she knew the only way to get that was if she offered something more valuable than her being dead. That's were the witch comes in.

It was an ordinary day for the Mikaelson's,well as ordinary as it can get for thousand year old vampires. Then had been looking for the witch who placed the curse on Rebekah, she was asleep and wasn't waking up any time soon, not without that witch reversing her spell.

Elijah's phone began to ring, when he looked to see who the caller was it was unknown. "Hello?" "Elijah, nice to hear your voice again, it's simply been to long" "Katrina" Elijah practically growled when he imagined the smirk on her face right now, he wanted nothing more than to wipe it off. "What do you want Katrina?" "Well word on the street is that you and your brother are looking for a particular witch" "get to the point Katrina, I don't have time for your games" Katherine smirked but of course Elijah couldn't see that "ouch , I must say Elijah you have hurt my feelings" " get on with it" "well it just so happens I have that very witch in my possession" "what?" "Mhm, all I ask in return is that you and your siblings give me my freedom back" "and if we don't?" "Your smart man Elijah, we both know that you will"
Elijah growled "fine, meet me at the front of the Mikaelson manner at 7" "done" she hung up. Elijah sighed, he would finally be able to wake up his sister but at the price of Katrina or Katherine as she now goes by, alive. He knew it would take a lot of convincing on klaus's part, after all she did break out hearts and play with us like were nothing less then than a pathetic toy.

Elijah made his way to klaus's study, sighing at the fact he knew what was to come. "Klaus?" "Elijah, I thought you were looking for the witch" "I was and I found her" "great, where is she?" "It seems Katrina got to her first and has now made a deal with me" "a deal? What deal Elijah?" Klaus's voice dangerously low "her freedom in return the witch" "WHAT?!" Klaus roared, he wasn't prepared to let Katrina free, not after what she did to him, to his family. "Klaus, it was the only way to get Rebekah back, family is more important" klaus sighed, he knew Elijah was right but it didn't make him any less happy. "Fine, i assume your meeting her tonight?" "Yes, she's coming here at 7" once he heard that he walked out , leaving Elijah alone once again.

Klaus had wandered to Rebekah's room. "Not long now little sister, once your awake and once we find kol, we will be a family" That was all klaus wanted but after being betrayed and abounded, all hope for his family to stick by him, disappeared, along with his humanity. He sighed and looked out of the window. "Not long at all" he mumbled mostly to him self. Soon he would see the face of the girl he once loved and now only felt pure hatred.

First chapter! Hope you like, don't worry Elena will come in soon. I will probably post again in a few days, enjoy!