3 Days

Recap:

They kept talking about you and Jaden, along with the fact that you would see them very soon. You ended up factiming them and they really wanted to see the boys and talk to them.

M: "Hey I know this is a random questiong and completely off topic from what we were talking about but can we talk the the boys at least for a few seconds. Please!?"
Y/N: "I'll go see.. some of them are probably busy but I'll ask if they want to talk"

You left your room to go ask the boys to talk and say hi. Not all of them were able to talk cause some of them were on the phone. But you were able to get Jaden, Josh, Bryce, and Griffin to talk.

Y/N: "Hey I know some of you are busy but my friends want to talk you guys..."
B: "I want to talk to them!"
G: "Me too"
Jdn: "I will"
Jsh: "I'll talk, I mean why not.. I'm bored anyway."
Y/N: "Thanks.. So this Bailey, Marie, Emma, Danielle or Dani for short, Lydia, Julie, and thats Courtney"

Jsh, B, and G: "Hey"
Jdn: "She's the girl that I told you about! Sorry.. hi!"
Y/N: "Wait her, you pointed to her?"
Jdn: "Yeah why"
Y/N: "See I told you Marie it was you he was talking about. Its cause she was still happy that you texted her earlier."

You and the boys talked to your friends for a few minutes and then you hung up the phone. All the boys left, except Jaden. It was already late but you and Jaden decided to stay in your room and watch a movie. You were exhausted for some reason and you were drowsing off. You werent fully asleep and you could still hear. Jaden still hadn't fell asleep, he wasnt even getting sleepy at all. Since he thought you were already asleep he started talking to himself.

Jdn: "Im so happy. Each day that passes you are steps closer to being my girlfriend. I'm not sure when I'll ask you but it's soon. Oh god, I'm stupid, I'm losing my mind! I love her so much. I love her. She is the one that I love. Damn who the hell am I talking to?"

He laughed to himself as he ran his fingers through you hair. He moved down to your face, he caressed your cheek as he leaned in to kiss your forehead.

Jdn: "I fell in love with the most perfect angel."

He turned off the TV and got back in bed. He laid back on the bed, he held your waist and talked to himself once last time.

Jdn: "She is the love of my life."
Y/N: "I love you too Jaden.. Go to sleep before you loose your mind!"

He looked down at you, and laughed. He didnt know you were half awake and he got embarrassed. You giggle and burried you face into his chest. Jaden never wears a shirt when he's home so, you burried your face into his, bare, chest. You could hear the pace of his heart beat, getting faster and faster. As a smile grew across his face.

~ 3 days later ~

3 days past since that night and nothing wasn't normal. Everyday Jaden would surprise you with different things. On Wednesday, the fourth day, he took you out on a date. Of course, Jaden being Jaden, he didnt ask you like any normal person would. He made you go through a scavenger hunt to end up meeting him at a sky diving place. You weren't complaining though, you never liked everything being so predictable. You never liked being normal, and that is what made him special. On the fifth day, Thursday, he drove you to Malibu and took you to Zuma beach. You both had a photo shoot there to get pictures to post on Instagram. You both agreed that you would post them on your graduation day. You also made tiktoks and in general you both just hung out together there all day. Finally the sixth day, today. Friday, he was able to get an entire book made with a lot of pictures of you together with him. He even got some pictures with comments of people talking about you dating him. You absolutely loved all the gifts but you were still confused as to why he was surprising you everyday with gifts. At the moment you were all packing a backpack with your clothes and stuff like that since you were all going to New York for a few days. You really wanted to ask Jaden why he kept getting you gifts everyday for the past 6 days. So you did, you went to his room and knocked on the door.

Jdn: "Hi! Are you done packing?"
Y/N: "I was done a long time ago. I just really wanted to ask, why did you keep surprising me all week? I know I have asked before but you never really answered me. You always avoided the question."
Jdn: "Trust me it will all make sense tomorrow."

It was barely 10 but you need to wake up earlier than normal to get to NYC. You and the boys had to wake up around 3 am to get ready. By 4 and drive to LAX, get there to wait for the plane. That alone would probably take about an hour. So you would get on the plane around 5 am and travel oo NYC for almost 5 hours and 20 minutes to arrive home around 10 or 10:30. You left Jaden's room to go and sleep in your room. As soon as you know it was time wake up. Everyone was awake getting ready.
_________________________________________