School Incident

You're already tiktok famous. You have had around 8.3 million followers, and you got a chance to talk to the boys, about 10 to 11 months since they had seen some of your tiktoks. You even got to meet them and hangout with them last summer. You flew from New York to LA, back and forth a lot to see them. But obviously you had to come back home for school. This year was your senior year and of course you often texted them whenever you could and you had all become very close. Except Jaden, the one boy who had always acted awkwardly towards you. Regardless Jaden had gotten really persistent about talking to your parents to let you live with them. He said he had always wanted to meet you. You already knew your parents wouldn't let you go so you kept telling him they wouldn't until you finally let him ask them. Your parents didn't talk about it until the next morning when you were getting ready for school.

M: "Hey honey come downstairs we need to talk.."

You walked down and found your parents in the living room.

D: "Please sit down now"
Y/N: "Okay"
M: "So we talked to your friends yesterday and they said they wanted you to move in with them..."
D: "If you really want to go I mean I guess you can go!"

You couldn't believe it! You were shocked because you didn't expect them to let you go but you were happy be cause you would finally get to go with you favorite people in the world!

You: "Are you serious!! You're letting me go I mean I am not going to lie I really want to go! When am I going though? D: "Well do you want to go today or wait until tomorrow?"
Y/N: "I want to get there as soon as possible"
M: "Also yes I am serious, and I'm checking the flights and the earliest you can go will have to be in the middle of school. So I guess I'll call them and I suppose I will be going to pick you up in the middle of school and take you to the airport. I will have your bags and stuff all packed I'll call you to update you on anything if I need to.. Okay?"
Y/N: " Alright"

*your thoughts*
I feel like this is a lie.. I'm actually going to see them again!

Y/N: "Alright!"
D: "Well sweetie it's great that are happy but hurry and go get ready. Get your brother too! I am about to leave and I need to drop you two off at school"
Y/N: " Alright thank you!! I will be down in a few mintues then"
D: "Alright sweetie love you"

You got ready for school and thought if you were going to meet these boys and not have time to change when you got there then you wouldn't have to wear something decent so you decided to wear this:

~Time passed~

*thoughts*
It's fourth period and its about to end where is mom! I am sad.. If they aren't going to come I'l-

*phone*

M: "Hey change of plans. The boys thought of this last night and wanted to make it a surprise.. They flew here personally and then fly back to LA and take you! Love you"

*thoughts*
Omg! They are here! I'm really excited now I can't believe it I'm going to see them again sooner than I thought!"

~ Few minutes pass ~

Jdn: "Y/N? Y/N?!
B: "Y/N! Come on where are you!!
The rest of the boys: "Y/N!! We need you!!"

*thoughts*
Omg what the hell please tell me that they aren't the friends I am expecting! Oh please dear god save my soul!!! I am about to die..! And why are they screaming my name in the halls

Jsh: "Wait, Kio come with me! You guys split up and go to different classrooms."
A: "Alright, Jaden come help me look here."
Jdn: "K"

As soon as you heard them say that you saw them walk in *Anthony and Jaden* You instantly got excited, they were your two best friends, practically.

*thoughts*
Omg!!!😳 WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY GOING TO DO NOW!??

You immediately got scared as you saw the rest of them run towards the door shouting out disrupting your teacher and every other class

Jdn & A: "Guys I found her!! Come on!!!!"

All the other boys rush into the room and look everywhere to find you. You just sat there in disbelief and waited for something else to take place.

~Your techer=Yt The Class= Tc ~
Tc: "OMG! AREN'T YOU GUYS LIKE FAMOUS TIKTOKERS! WHAT THE HELL!!!"

Everyone started to freak out. Some people pulled out their phones and started recording, others tried attacking them just to get a selfie and others were too excited to even react

Yt: "Hey!! First of all put the phones away, sit down and stop screaming!! Second, why is all of this commotion taking place in my room? Why are you interrupting my class??! I will call the principal down here this instant if you boys dont explain yourselves"
K: "First of all sir, I apologize but here we have a pass for her"

He handed him the pass and pointed at you. As soon as the boys realized where you were they quickly ran towards your direction and Josh did the most unexpected thing!! He.....