Dixie, Anthony, and The Live

Recap:

Jdn: "I'm sorry if you dont want to do that I mea-"

Y/N: You laughed and you got off his lap and made him stand up. You told him to not worry about it, that you loved him and kissed him.

Y/N: "Dont worry about it, I love you regardless."

~ Two weeks later ~

Y/N: "You know, a constant issues that we have is that I'm a whole foot shorter than you!"
Jdn: "It's alright I like having a travel size girl. They're cute and easy to carry!"

Griffin walked in while you were talking with him. And he was sort of confused by what he saw and heard but he didn't care because he really wanted to talk to Dixie and ask her out.

G: "Hey I really dont care at this point about what you're doing.. come over here I really need to talk to you"

Griffin told you about Dixie two weeks ago, and today was the day Dixie and Charli were flying to LA.

G: "Okay so you know how I told you about Dixie"
Y/N: "Yeah and the plan that I told you you dont have to follow it. I realized that it's better if you do it out of your heart and go with the flow rather than doing it with your brain and following a plan."
G: "Are you sure? What if something goes wrong? Please, just help me! You know what nevermind I'm not asking her she's probably going to reject me anyway."
Jdn: "What are you guys talking about?"
Y/N: "Nothing! Just go if she doesn't like you like that then maybe you can do better. But right now I think she perfect and if your dumb enough to let her go then thats on you."
G: "Damn what's with the attitude? You've always been so sweet and nice."
Y/N: "I'm sorry but you're kind of irritating me, saying that she going to reject you when she looks like she clearly loves you. Anyway, put some pants on or something rather than just having underwear on"
G: "You act like you haven't seen me like this"
Y/N: "I know I have... But Dixie hasn't neither has anyone else outside this house. You literally walk around like that all the time anyway."

Griffin went to go meet up with Dixie at the Hype House. He was nervous but he ended up asking her out and of course.. Like every typical story she said yes. They were dating now, everyone started to post about it and they seemed happy.

~ Time Passed to Evening ~

Y/N: "Can I stay with you for the rest of the day? I mean I want to do something with you.. But I dont know if you'll let me"
Jdn: "Well, what do you you want to do?"
Y/N: "I want to curl hair "
Jdn: "That's what you want? I'll let you do it if you let me go live. I haven't gone live in a while and I kind of want to"
Y/N: "I'm okay with that. I just want to curl your hair."

You and Jaden watched movies together until it was evening and you were excited. You went to go get the curling iron and a brush while Jaden set up his phone to start the live.

Jdn: "Okay so I'm about to start it, okay. Hey guys, I just started this live cause I haven't gone live in a while and also cause Y/N is about to curl my hair."
Y/N: "Hey guys I'm Y/N"
Jdn: "Ask me questions though and give me song suggestions. Y/N, what are you doing?"
Y/N: "I'm trying to brush you hair so there aren't any tangles."
Jdn: "Okay... who is that girl, oh that's
Y/N. Are you guys dating-"

He laughed and just looked up and starred at you for a second.

Y/N: "No we arent dating we're just friends"
Jdn: "Yeah, we're just friends. Give me song suggestions! Okay thank you for a song. Anyway... Questions? What do you like about your life right now? Well right now, I love the fact that I got to meet someone a while back, and now that person got to become a priority to my life. That person is amazing, and it might become a bigger thing later on in life but yeah."
Y/N: "Jaden! Stay still!"
Jdn: "What? I'm not even moving!"
Y/N: "Yes you did!"
Jdn: "No I didn't!"
Y/N: "So you're going to tell me that you didn't move just to move that?"
Jdn: "Okay you know what forget about it. I'll stay still now."
Y/N: "Fine"