The Note

Recap:

A: "I was meaning to give you this earlier, maybe I won't be missing anything at night, anyway bye mamas"
Y/N: "What is this?"
A: "I have to go mamas we'll talk about it later, I love you!"

~ Time Passed ~

You finished putting your clothes and shoes in the closet when Kio had came up to tell you that the boys ordered furniture. He also told you that they were going to postmate dinner and asked what you wanted.

K: "Hey, Y/N hopefully you like your room. You know I just wanted to come up and check on you."
Y/N: "Aww I love the room and thanks again.."
K: "No problem! Anyway we are also going to postmate food here, do you want anything?"
Y/N: "You know I am really craving broccoli and beef with white rice from Panda Express mind ordering me some?"
K: "No not at all is that it?"
Y/N: "That's it, by the way please dont order a lot I usually dont eat that much"
K: "Alright, anything for you!"

He extended his arms asking for a hug and of course you couldn't deny an adorable guy asking for a hug so you hugged him and walked out downstairs with him.

~ Time Passed ~

Your food arrived and you all sat down to eat. You had forgotten about the note that Anthony had given to you earlier. And apparently everybody else knew about it.

G: "So, Y/N did you see the note earlier?"
Jdn: "Oh yeah! It's really important, you know what it means?"
Y/N: "I saw it but I dont understand it anyone want to explain?" You laughed
Jsh: "Bryce you want to tell her?"
B: "Yeah, so as you may know.. You're here to be a sex slave and you have rules. Now it's not like you can't do anything you want. What it means is that you have to spend the night to you know, have sex with one of us each night."
Jdn: "Yeah like today if you want to go ahead and start doing it, it will have to be with Anthony since its Thursday."
Y/N: "Ohh so that's what you meant!"
A: "Mmhm"
K: "I have a feeling you guys already started something"

You couldn't help but blush and everyone started teasing you and Anthony. They all laughed and then forgot about it to continue explaining the rest.

G: "Anyway thats why it said:
Sunday- Day off/Your choice
Monday- Griffin
Tuesday- Bryce
Wednesday- Jaden
Thursday- Anthony
Friday- Josh
Saturday- Kio"
Y/N: "Okay well that makes more sense than just giving me a note that's so clueless."
Jdn: "So are you going to start today or do you want to wait? It's all up to you babygirl."
Y/N: "Well, why not go ahead and start today many adventures await"
A: "I like the way you think mamas"
B: "Shut the hell up! You only like her cause you're finally gonna get laid again" He laughed

~ Time Passed ~

You were done eating and it was evening you could see the sunset through the big window across you room and you decided to take a shower and get ready to watch Netflix. You took a shower and put a comfortable outfit on

You blowdried your hair and put it in a messy bun. You were getting ready to brush you teeth and you heard someone come in. Anthony of course ready to begin the intresting night. He went and stood behind you and squeezed your butt then slapped it. Not too hard though....

A: "Damn mamas, you're thick and cute!?"
Y/N: "Shut up!"
A: "'Com'on finish up and come to my room you're the only thing I am missing mamas"
Y/N: "Alright, I'll be there!!"
A: "You better"

You finished brushing your teeth and you walked over to Anthony's room.

A: "What took so long you made me feel like you didn't want me anymore."
Y/N: "Oh really, you were scared you weren't gonna get laid again?"
A: "Come.. Get on the bed"

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️

He began kissing you again and moved down on your neck to pick up where he left off. You kept going down to take you shirt and bra off. You took his shirt off and you held onto him tightly feeling him kiss your neck, feeling his chest against yours, his arms wrapped around you. He laid you down and got on top of you as he kiss you down your stomach and back up to your lips. You were trying to take your shorts off but he quickly took over and took them off for you. He began eating you up. Slowly in figure eights. Making moans escape you mouth louder and louder everytime. You were just about to reach you point when he stop. You took his pants and boxers off letting you take a look.

*thoughts*
Omg.. He is so good... What the fuck. Please!! Daddy!!! Ohhh... Aww dont stop.. Omg he's taking his pants off. I can tell he has a boner. DAMN HE'S BIG!!

Y/N: Looks like you have a boner. Shit! You're big as hell!
A: "Yeah mamas, I have a boner for you.. You make me hard!!
Y/N: "Can I help you with that?"
A: "I would love that anytime"

You grabbed his dick. You began stroking it and then you sucked it. You pulled the skin back and gave him head. You choked on his dick. You sucked on it long enough to make him moan your name telling you to keep going.

A: "Ohhh Y/N, keep going.. Fuckk!!
Y/N!!"
Y/N: "Your dick is so goodd!!"
A: "Yeah? Is it big enough?"
Y/N: "Mhm"
A: "Y/N, you're going to fucking make me cum!"
Y/N: "Should I keep going, I mean I don't care if you cum I'll swallow it!"
A: "I AM ABOUT TO CUM!! FUCK!"

He cummed all over you and you swallowed it. Then you got on top of him and started to grind on his dick. But then you realized you had to tell him you had never had sex before so you decided to say it before anything else happened.

Y/N: "Hey baby?"
A: "What's up?"
Y/N: "I need to tell you something.."
A: "You can tell me, trust me."
Y/N: "I-I've never have sex before"
A: "You've never had sex before?"