Apologies and Explanations

Recap:

Josh then tweeted back and said, "All at it's own time." Bryce was planning on posting a video about the party you were having today, and then film another part where everyone would sit down and talk, explain, and tell their part of the story. Once you posted on Instagram you automatically started receiving notifications from you phone but you decided to forget about it and you finally decided to have fun.

⚠️ Underaged Drinking Warning⚠️

Y/N: "Come on Jaden we aren't just going to stay here.. Lets go outside"
Jdn: "Well I'm already drinking. And it hit me really fast cause I am feeling tipsy. *laughed* Do you drink?"
Y/N: "No.. but if I am being honest Ive always want to drink at least once."
Jdn: "Really? I mean there are bunch of bottles there. It would hurt to get drunk with me for one night."
Y/N: "I dont know.. Should I?"
Jdn: "I know everyone is going to drink at least one can or bottle. I know I shouldn't say this cause we shouldn't drink... But when you get drunk it feels different. Its feels good. It's like you dont have to worry about anything. You feel numb. Like you dont have a care in the world."
Y/N: "Well now you make want to drink."

As you were finishing your sentence.. You grabbed a bottle of beer, opened it, and chugged it all in one drink. You thought it would have a better taste but it wasn't. Regardless you decided to keep drinking and you went to have fun with everyone else. You had an amzing time.. Until it was morning, you were hungover really bad but you had to get ready for the rest of the video everyone was going to film today.

Y/N: "So are we filming this or what?"
B: "Yes we are.. Okay it's filming"
Jsh: "Hey guys!"
B: "Hey, okay before we explain anything just know that this was something that's serious and clearly it wasnt meant to be filimed on live. Im sorry to everyone who had to witness that. Things happened.. It was something that clearly needs to be explained to you guys. With that being said here is every single part of the story to clear things up."
Jdn: "Okay so basically what happened was that Y/N wanted to curl my hair. You know.. exactly what I said in the live I wanted to start the live because I hadn't gone live for a while and she wanted to curl my hair."
Y/N: "Yeah and so that's when I started curling his hair and Anthony walks in."
A: "I walked in of course, and there's no other way to explain this but yes I was drunk. Things got out of hand. I was mad at Jaden for certain reasons that we will not be talking about.. Cause there is just no need to. Anyway, Jaden and I walked outside leaving Y/N alone with the live."
Y/N: "I was there talking to people on the live until, I heard Anthony and Jaden yelling at each other. I felt the need to go outside to see what was going on. Just to keep things from getting worse. Clearly I didnt make it any better. But it happened."
Jdn: "So, I told Y/N to go back inside. Long story short, Anthony kept saying things that hurt me in such a way that made me want to hurt him and I ended up punching him. Which clearly explains why we both have bruises and cuts on our faces... for the people who didnt watch the live."
A: "When he started punching me he had me pinned to the floor until I got the grip to start punching him back."
Y/N: "At this point I started panicking and I tried getting them to stop. I clearly couldn't.. so I started getting an anxiety attack and I had to go get the boys to help stop them."
B: "This is where the rest of us come in. I was going upstairs heading into my room.. when Y/N came running out the room crying. She told me what was wrong and I told the boys to come help me."
Jsh: "We all got up there, as some of you saw in the live.. Kio and I held Anthony back.. While Bryce and Griffin were holding Jaden."
K: "Eventually, Josh, Anthony, and I all went to Anthony's room to find out if Anthony was drinking."
G: "That's when the only people left in the room was me, Y/N, Bryce, and Jaden."
B: "Then I figured the live was still on and I turned it off."
A: "A bunch of shit happened, I feel the need to apologize and say it was my fault cause I was drinking but.. Yeah."
B: "Again things that shouldn't have happened, happened. We can't go back and change what happened cause that just not how it works. Things we cant exactly explain aren't going to be explained, we are all comfortable and safe with the decision of doing not explaining those situations."
Jsh: "We are all just glad that Jaden, Anthony, and Y/N are okay. We are fine.. you know it's part of life. But we are all okay. No one is mad at anyone we are all chill. Life going great again"
B: "You know we had that party last night. It was amazing.. Even though we are all hungover a little bit it's fine. Again on the situation.. Things happened and that's it. I wish you guys didn't have to witness the live, you know we do have younger audiences that shouldn't have seen that. I hope you will be understanding of that.. and understand the fact that we are sorry that it happened.."
Y/N: "I dont know what I have to do to stop the hate that people keep leaving in my comments.. Or in anyone elses comments. You guys shouldn't leave hate and questions about me in any of their comments. They most likely don't want to deal with that. I dont think anyone would. I also understand that I have an audience of my own. You know my own platform.. With my following and I do know that they deserve an explanation and apology just like you guys.
Jdn: "So sorry to anyone that I disturbed in any way, shape, or form."