Missed Dinner (Chapter 11)

Thomas POV

It Wednesday now. The first week of school is almost over now. Thank goodness now ill have the weekend to hang out with my friends. I am in my bedroom study up on the werewolf history we learn today. We learn the basics today of being a werewolf. That even Saps would know about. That the full moon lasts about three days. During those three nights, we can turn into a werewolf. If you are able to control the werewolf in you then you don't transform during that time period. If you can't then you are forced to become a wolf.

Witchcraft we were learning how to hold ward correctly today. Dragons we learning the history of dragons first. So nothing much today in total.

Buzz Buzz

I look over my phone to see my mom texted me. I don't read it. I'll save it for before bed. I haven't really talked to her that much. I guess I am a bit mad about the whole keeping me in the dark about my self. But I shouldn't be mad she was only trying to protect me.

I get up from the desk I am sitting at and I shut the book that I am reading from. I turn around in my spinning chair to see that Jonah is not in the room. I have not seen much of him lately. But the other day I came into the room and I think smelled Rebecca's scent. Also last night he was on the phone with her for like two hours it was hard to get some sleep with his talking with his nice voice, but Mark's sounds much better than Jonah's voice. Why am I thinking about them anyway?

Knock Knock

I look up at the door to remember that Mark was coming over so we can work on our Presentation a supernatural event. "open" I say to my self as I see the door lock unlock its self. " it's open" I yell at the door as Mark walks in with a laptop and some pens and papers. " You ready to get this start," He says to me in his Australian accent. I looked down at my phone to see 6:34 Pm. " Yeah, of course, you can put your things on my bed," I tell him as I point to my bed. He sits down on my bed getting a sit up ready to start.

" Thomas, I have very serious questions to ask you," he tells me like it something really important. Oh no, what could it be? Did I do something wrong? Or something right? " Umm, sure," I tell him with my shaking voice. " Okay don't freak out but should we do PowerPoint or Google Slides for our presentation." He tells me as he drops the serious act and starts to laugh. I guess his laugh is contagious because I start to laugh too. " Shot, man you scared me," I tell as we still are laughing.

" No, but for real now," He says to me going back to serious. " umm, Google Slides it's always better," I tell him as we open up a Google slide together to start to work on when I realize we don't have an event. " Hey, Mark we don't have an event yet," I tell him. " Ahh, I see that a problem," He says joking again to me. " Yeah, I guess that is the problem," I tell him back in response to him.

" Well, they're all so many to choose from. But I think we should do The Salem Witch Trials" I tell him as he looks up at me weird. " What?" I ask him. " That's so basic, let choose something else like a war," Mark tells me. " I just want it to be interesting. You feel me," he says to me as I start the spin in my chair to think. I think he wants me to think of a war that has to deal with one of my supernatural creatures. I can always do The Werewolf and Vampire Wars of 1896. But I want to hear what Mark has to say. " Well, any wars come to mind for you?" I ask him.

" Well we can do the war on Merpeople VS Siren," He tells me. " What it's about?" I ask him very curious. " Well, basically Merpeople didn't agree with how the Siren lure in their victims and ate them. There were also more powerful than the Merpeople. So the Merpeople plan a secret attack on the Sirens killing all of them" He tells me as he looks down a lot. " There had no right to do that," I tell him in response. Why do spices feel like there have been on top? " Did no Sirens lived?" I ask him. " Nope there all died that day." He tells me quite fast. " I think we should do it on that," I tell him. " Are you sure there is Probably more interesting stuff than that war." He says to me. " Maybe but I think it's interesting as it is," I tell him as I give him a big smile.  He returns the smile back with a bigger one.