3

"I'm hungry." She said as she bit her shameless lips.

"Um ok, but let me put my suit in the closet..." He said but she cut him off with a kiss and he held her waist then she fell back on the bed and he got on top of her and he was just doing stuff, then she signaled for me to go and I did.

I let out a very, very relieved sigh as I got out, I'm currently soaked in sweat.

"Hey." I heard a voice then I shrieked, I was told I shriek like a Spanish girl.

"Oh, hey Nina." I said.

"Wow, cool shriek." She said with a chuckle and I chuckled nervously.

"Well um..t..thanks, bye." I said and she squinted her eyes as she saw my wet self and I went out to avoid more questions.

I sighed as I got on the road and the cool air is currently going through me, I think I should head home, I got home and I opened the door then I went in my bedroom and I shrieked when I saw my Boss's wife in my bed.

"You really sound like a Spanish girl." She said and I chuckled.

"Come gimme a kiss you nut job." I said then she chuckled and she came and she kissed my lips then my hands trailed to her waist and I pulled her body closer to mine and she smiled in the kiss then she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer.

"You smell like a girl." She whispered calmly.

"I bumped into this girl who wears too much perfume." I said and she chuckled, what should I tell her, that her married stepdaughter is trying to seduce me?.

"I hope she doesn't look better than I do." She said and I pulled her waist aggressively to my body and I kissed her nose.

"No one in this entire world can look better than you do." I said then she blushed cutely and I licked her lips then she chuckled.

"You." She said.

"Me." I said imitating her American accent and she laughed.

"You look so hot when you imitate me." She said and I smiled.

"Thanks, I'll imitate you more often." I said.

"Ok." She said.

"I'm in the mood for..." I said and she placed her pointing finger on my lips.

"Don't say 'sexo'." She imitated my voice and I laughed.

"Mdmbhdkksndnd." I said and she rolled her eyes, (I wasn't gonna say that, I was gonna say 'sex') in Spanish.

"You're the nut job here." She said and I chuckled but it was cut off by a phone call then she answered it.

"Hey baby, ok, ok, be there in like 10, kk bye, love you too honey, mwah." She said into her phone, I know she's talking to my boss.

"Ouch!, hey baby?, love you too honey?, mwah?." I said and she laughed.

"You know I only said that for saying sake but you're my real babe." She said then she kissed my lips and I slightly bit her full, rosy lips.

"You're not going anywhere today, I wanna have you right here, right now." I whispered in her ears and I could feel her whole body tremble over that.

"I know honey, I'd love to stay too but I've gotta go but I promise to be back so we can dance to some Chris Brown songs." She said and I chuckled.

"Can't wait." I said and she smiled then she got her purse and kissed my lips then she left.

"You're a shameless person Alex, shameless I tell you, how can you date Bianca, your boss's wife!." I said to my reflection then I removed my clothes and slipped into some comfy sweatpants then I plopped on my couch and watched some movies on Netflix.

"How can you be secretly dating your boss's wife Alex!." My subconscious said and I ignored him.

"You're supposed to be stabbed in the head!!." My subconscious said and I squinted my eyes then I ignored him again.

"Leave him alone subconscious!, he's trying to focus on this awesome movie, you can just suck it!." My brain said.

Yup, I let my imaginations take better of me!.

I got up and made myself some coffee and I drank it up then I heard the doorbell and my brows furrowed.

"I didn't order anything and it's definitely not Bianca, maybe she ordered something, I really hope it's a lingerie, fingers crossed!!." I said to myself then I wore a lose top and I opened the door.

"Whoa, you're not a lingerie." I said as I saw her big boobs standing in my face, I can't I look what I already looked!!.

"Um..no I'm not." She laughed causing those tits to bounce a little, they look shinier as the blazing sun reflected on them.

"Oh sorry, h..hey Ashely." I said.

"Hi..um..can I call you by your name since we're not in the office?." She asked.

"Definitely." I said with a chuckle and she smiled.

"So..um..can I come in, I'm melting out here." She said.

"Oh yeah, sorry, come in please." I said and she smiled widely then she came in.

"Wow, I love your house." She said.

"Um..thanks." I said then I lead her to the living room and she sat down then I looked at her tits before I raised my head up and looked at her face then I raised my eyebrow like "what are you doing at my house".

"Oh sorry, um..these are some papers you're supposed to sign urgently." She said as she handed me the files and I looked at them.

"You could have just called me, I would have gladly come down there." I said as I looked at the papers while chewing on the edges of my nails, I can't help it, Bianca always slaps my hand when she sees me doing it.

"Nah, I..It's no problem really, I..I wanted to check on your house anyways." She said.

"I see, why?." I asked and she furrowed her eyebrows at my question, like she wasn't expecting me to say that.

-------------------------
Much love sweethearts >3