-23-

"Hyunjin theres a package out here for you," Woojin says while carrying it in and setting it on the kitchen counter.

"Ok! Thank you, Hyung, I'll be in there in a few minutes" Hyunjin exclaims. He's pretty sure it's the 3racha albums but he doesnt want to get his hopes up.

5 minutes later

"Where is it?"

"On the kitchen counter, use one of the butter knifes please, I dont want you cutting yourself" Woojin says as he sighs.

After that being said, Hyunjin grabbed a butter knife and opened up the package, and low and behold there were three 3racha albums.

"Felix Minho come hereeee" Hyunjin says as he pulls the 3 albums out.

The 2 boys burst into the kitchen, "wha- OH MY GOD THEY'RE HERE" Minho screams.
While Felix is just kinda shocked, neither of the boys saw where Chan said they'd be here tomorrow(well today but yk).

"Choose which one you want and I'll take whichever ones left."

After both boys chose, they thanked Hyunjin for buying them and then they both retreated back to their room to freak out and not be judged.

Hyunjin picked up the only album left and went to sit on the couch beside Woojin, "I might scream so yk, just a warning."

"Of course you would, HyunJin" Woojin says with a laugh.

The album was very aesthetically pleasing on the outside, but now...to see the inside.

Hyunjin opens it and contains a scream for the sake of Woojin.
The album's even more pleasing on the inside, plus they got some extra little knick knacks(?idk if that's spelled right but 🤷🏻‍♀️) because they preordered them.

After looking through the photo book and looking at the poster, Hyunjin grabs the photo card. Trying to prepare himself(not really) he takes a deep breath, then he flips it over to reveal none other than Bang Chan.

"FUCK ME, CHAN. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IVE ACTUALLY GOTTEN ONE OF HIS PHOTO CARDS WITHOUT BUYING OR TRADING IT" Hyunjin screams, dramatically falling of the couch and fake sobbing.

"Damn, I knew you were loud but this tops it" Woojin says while turning up the tv.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hyun_Jinnie

Liked by Woo

Liked by Woo.chicken, CB97✔, and 100,689 others

Hyun_Jinnie: I got a @CB97✔ photo card. I'm sobbing 😭😭

View comments

min_thighs: the fact that hes actually not lying, I heard him scream all the way down the hallway☠ but is he actually sobbing, no probably not

Woo.chicken: @min_thighs hes not, he fell off the couch and was fake sobbing, that's what being whipped does to you

CB97✔: I'm glad 😏 also you look really cute in sweatshirts, you should wear mine ;)

Woo.chicken: @CB97✔ thanks. He had just got back on the couch before you said that- he yeeted himself off even harder this time, im- I give up with these boys

Hyun_Jinnie: as of right now I will be dying (me too Hyunjin. Me too)

■■■■■■■

I wish Hyunjin would fan boy over me the way he is over Chan 😔

bobajinn come collect you man- he needs to stop stealing Hyunjin from me 😤 I can't compete with him
~L