-11-

Hyun_Jinnie

Liked by Aussi

Liked by Aussi.boi, CB97✔, and 90,471 others

Hyun_Jinnie: here are some photos @Aussie.boi forgot to post the other day😌

Comments have been disabled

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

After posting that post, Hyunjin got off of Instagram and then proceeded to log on to Netflix. Because well, 1 he was about to eat and 2 who's gonna stop him. After about 5 minutes of browsing, he decides that he wants to watch 'Riverdale' (idk, hed probably never watch it but, it's a ff so 🙃) because he wanted something mysterious but action packed of sorts. Anyways, he got really intrigued in the first episode( I mind you that Riverdale episodes are a good 45 minutes each). He was half way thought the first episode when he realized he never went to get his food. So pausing it he got up and headed towards the kitchen to grab his sub(idk). After retrieving the sub, he headed back to his room; before he could hit play, he noticed a Instagram notification that had just popped up.

CB97✔ STARTED FOLLWING YOU
CB97✔ LIKED YOUR POST

Upon seeing this, Hyunjin was freaking out, I mean, sure Chan has commented on his posts before, but NEVER has he liked it, and now hes even following him. Now Hyunjin really doesn't want to post his and the boys dance cover because Chan will for sure see it.

CrackHead Cult🤪👑

Hyun_Jinnie
Guys-

Woo.chicken
What Hyunjin.. you never text the group chats first.. is everything ok?!

Aussie.boi
If this is about the dance cover, we dont have to upload it yet, we can wait

min_thighs
Yeah Hyunjin, no pressure

Hyun_Jinnie
No... Chan, he, he liked my post.. and he followed me.

min_thighs
Ohhhh, I think someone has a crush

Yang_I.N
Woah Hyung, that's really cool!

Seung_mean
Ok, and what's the problem with that, hes your idol right? I mean, from what Minho hyung and Felix have said..

Aussie.boi
Wtf Seungmin, don't expose me and Minho hyung like that, that was a secret

Hyun_Jinnie
Oh- uhm yeah.... but still I'm freaking out

Woo.chicken
Dont worry Hyunjin, he must find you cute

Hyun_Jinnie
Mm I dont think that's it but ok
And, Minho and Felix... really, you all are mean :( howd you even know?

min_thighs
Uhm- well, how could we not... you have alot of Chan photo cards and ALOT of pictures of him in your camera roll.

Aussie.boi
Yeah, I mean, we were bound to find out

Hyun_Jinnie
Oh-

■■■■■■■■■■■
I'm so sorry Mrs. Roberson, I can't remember if you're supposed to ' ' a title or it- please forgive me 😔 your englsih class was fun, but I dont remember crap from it.

Anyways, uhm, I hope everyones having a good day and is staying safe :D
~L