-20-

Hyun_Jinnie

Likde by Aussie

Likde by Aussie.boi, Seung_mean, and 107,690 others

Hyun_Jinnie: should I wear glasses more?🧐

View comments

CB97✔: could you get any cuter 🥺

J.ONE: @CB97✔ is whippeddddd

Hyunjinslips: yessss you definitely should!!

Hyunjins_Hoe: uhm yes!! And that's cause you look adorable!

Hyun_Jinnie: jshsjs, I'm not cute @CB97✔ but thank you 💕

Yang_I.N: arent those the glasses Woojin hyung got you for your birthday?

Woo.chicken: they are, arent they @Yang_I.N I forgot about getting those 😳

Stan3racha: something's definitely going on... we've got Chan who's following and has been commenting on Hyunjins posts, and now we've got Jisung saying that Chans whipped- we've also had a past incident with Changbin and Jisung calling Chan out... whshshshhs I KNOW WHATS GOING ON- OOOP🤭 but I'll respect the boys and not say anything ✊

Keyboardsmasb: ^ yes girl

CB97✔: @Hyun_Jinnie dont say that 😤 you are

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

After commenting that, Chan glances and sees the comment from Stan3racha.
"How are the fans so smart?" He groans. "I mean, they really know how to connect the dots, but at least they're respectful about it"
"Chan, calm down, I bet Hyunjin doesnt read all those comments, hes got hundreds, it's ok. But you're right, they are really good at figuring stuff out" Changbin states as he gives Chan a comfort pat on his back.
"I really want to message him, but I'm scared" the older of the two states.

"You shouldn't be tho, Hyung, from what Jisungs said from what Minhos said, Hyunjin likes you, like alot. You just need to get to know eachother so that way you can see if you really have feelings or are just physically attracted to him," Changbin says.

"When did you get good with words? And I mean, yeah, you're right, but that's the things, I like Hyunjin for what I've seen in his personality, sure hes adorable, but if he was a dick-head I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have feelings for him" Chan groans.

"Well, I mean, that's good tho, right? And I've always been good with words, I just don't speak up as much, Jisungs a loud ass and no one can talk over him" Changbin says laughing.

At that commet, the mood in the room lightens up and the older laughs, "you're right, hes really loud, and thank you for letting me talk to you, I know you and Jisung are frustrated with me, but I'm trying."

"We know hyung, and you know we're always here for you" Changbin says as he hugs the older.

With that being said, they sit there in a comfortable silence, Chan thinking about how he really wouldn't know what to do if he'd never met his 2 bestfriends who are also his talented bandmates.

■■■■■■■■■

I love stressing over what group I should get into next, I have a whole list that consists of gg and bg, but I'm indecisive as frick. I was gonna do Pentagon but then I heard about Jinho leaving for enlistment and I decided against it cause it wouldnt be the same without him(even tho I dont stan them yet, i dont want to go through all that emotional trauma 😂)

Anwyassss, I hope everyones having a good day and is staying safe and healthy
~L