Clint Smut

Samantha POV

"Good Aim, Sam." Clint's voice broke through the speaker and my eyes widened.

Oh! My name is Samantha Banner! I'm Bruce's little sister and I have a HUGE crush on Hawkeye.

I just finished my skill test with the bow and arrow for S.H.I.E.L.D. and I had no clue Clint was watching.

I look up at the tinted glass on the viewing room and blush lightly, scratching the back of my neck.

"T-Thanks Clint! I didn't know you were watching." I admit quietly. "Why would I miss my favourite little Ninja's archery test." Clint said from behind me and I jumped, turning around.

"H-How did you- Nevermind." I smiled softly and handed the bow to a nearby agent. "Favorite huh?" Natasha asked leaning against the wall.

I giggled as Clint's face turned white and he began stuttering over an apology to The Black Widow.

Her and I burst into a fit of giggles and she gave me a high-five. "Good work kiddo, I gotta run though, Fury's got a solo mission for me." I nod and wave as she left.

Leaving Clint and I alone. -Insert Blush- I turned back to Clint and he was smirking at me. "W-What are you looking at?" I ask.

Clint suddenly pressed me against the wall, his lips against my ear. "The most beautiful woman in the world, not even Natasha could compete with that." He whispered huskily.

A soft gasp escaped my lips before his crashed onto mine. Once it finally hit me that my crush was kissing me, I kissed him back.

Clint rested his hand my hips. "Jump." He growled and I quickly did as he asked. Clint caught me and I wrapped my legs and arms around him.

Clint carried me to what looked like an abandoned janitors closet, but inside he had some blankets and pillows laid out.

A few candles were lit and there was a vase of flowers as well. Clint laid me down on the blankets and climbed on top of me.

He finally pulled away so I could breath and I took a look around. "Clint... You planned this?" I ask softly. Looking up into his eyes.

"Yes, Sam. I fell in love with you the first time I saw you shooting that bow and arrow with a glitter balloon at Tony." I giggle softly at the memory and hug him.

"Please be mine, Samantha. I need you by my side." Clint asked softly. His soft green eyes meeting mine.

"Yes, Clint. I'll be your girlfriend!" I squeal and wrap my arms around his neck before pressing my lips against his.

Clint kissed back and soon the kiss began to turn heavy. Clint's hand snaked up my shirt and he began to message my breasts through my bra.

"A-Ahh! Clint!" I moan out and he growled against my lip before pulling away and practically ripping our clothes off.

"Fuck babygirl, you're already so wet for me." Clint said with a chuckle as he gently rubbed my clit.

"Ahhmmghhh! T-that feels so good C-Clint~" I whimper and press my pussy against the tip of his cock.

"You sure you want this? I don't want it if you don't." Clint said softly and I looked up into his eyes.

"I-I want it. P~please!" I cried out and Clint pushed himself into me halfway. I gasped and and grabbed his arms.

"Ow! Fuck!" I groan and hide my face in his arm. "Shhhh, I know babygirl. It'll feel better soon." He whispered softly and continue rubbing my clit.

A few moments later my hips began to buck, pushing Clint's cock further inside of me.

Clint growled held my wrist above my head with on hand before pulling all the way out except for the tip and then slamming back into me.

"Ghhh Fuck Sam!" Clint growled and moaned as I tightened around him. "Ahhh Clint, y-yes!!!" I screamed as he pounded into me.

The only sound heard was our sounds of love and the quiet burning of the candles. Suddenly I let out a scream.

Clint hit a special spot inside of me that drove me wild. I threw my head back and screamed out in pure pleasure.

"Mnhghh, right there baby?" Clint teased and pulled my legs over his shoulders before he began to pound into the spot again and again.

I opened my eyes and looked into Clint's eyes as I felt my release snap and flow through my body. "OooOOOHHGOoohhhddd!!!!" I screamed and pressed my lips against his.

Clint fucked me through my orgasm and came himself as I squeezed tightly around his cock.

He rolled himself off of me and pulled me into his arms before pulling out a wet rag that was in a small bucket and began to clean me up.

He ran the rag up my thighs to catch the cum that began to slide down them. Once he cleaned me he dipped the rag again and cleaned himself too before pushing the bucket away.

Clint grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around us. "You okay, Sam?" Clint asked softly. I looked up at him with sleepy and love filled eyes.

"Mhm, I- I love you so much, Clint." I whisper softly and give him a weak kiss causing him to chuckle. "I love you too, baby girl." He whispered cheekily and I fell asleep in the arms of my crush and lover.

Hey y'all. Hope you enjoy this!! It was a request. Don't be shy! Please ask for more. I need Ideas!!
<3