Captain America

Niki Pov

I kept my pace as i jogged on the treadmill. I check the machine and see that its 6am. I grin and and speed up into a run. I easily keep my pace and stop after an hour.

I wipe down the buttons and the elevator opens reveling my fellow avengers. I grin and run to Steve. I wrap my arms around his neck and step on my tippy toes to give him a kiss.

"Good morning love, You weren't there when I woke up. I got worried." He told me and I shrugged. "Sorry. I couldn't sleep." I tell him. He hugged me and I smiled into his chest.

"Alright everyone. You have an hour to warm up! Start now." Steves voice boomed throughout the room. I grinned and leaned into his ear.

"Hmmm, I like when you give orders Captain." I whisper before walking away with my hips swaying. I look at Natasha and she grinned at me.

I laughed and made my way to my Ariel Silks. They are so pretty and light weight. Tony made them for me. He's like a big brother to me.

I wrap my foot in a lock and climb up to the roof this way. I slid down slightly to give me plenty of room. I unlock one foot and swing out keeping my stance.

I notice Steve watching and smile before slipping down a little more. I tied a sturdy knot and created a little swing for me. He wont be able to get up here.

I begin to swing and steve notices. "Niki. Back to work this isn't playtime!" He yelled so I could hear. Everyone turned to me and I grinned.

"Make me Captain." I say slyly and continue to swing. He walked over to the silks and I pulled the ends up where he couldn't reach them. "Looking a little short their babe!" I call out.

The team started laughing and I saw steves grin and his eyes darken. "Don't make daddy come up their little one." He told me with his deep voice that i love so much.

I blush and bit my lip. Everyone went quiet and oohed. "You want me to come down?" I ask playfully while slowly undoing the knot without him realizing.

"Yes. Down. Now." He growled lowly. I bite the inside of my cheek. God him being dominant in front of everyone is so hot. "Alright. I say and free fall.

"NIKI." Steve screamed and I cooed inside my head. He's so sweet. I stop myself by grabbing the silk and stopping face to face with him.

My long hair is cascading down and touching the floor. I swing myself and kiss his lips spiderman style. Everyone awed and steve wrapped his arms around me. Deepening the kiss.