Kraglin Pt. 1

Lana-Faith POV

I let out a grunt and I was body slammed into a tree. I quick scrambled up and kicked the man attacking me in the stomach.

He stumbled back which in turn gave me time to get up and run towards a loud bar. ~If I can get in there I can loose this fucker.~

I agree with the thought and quickly run into the bar. Catching the attention of a few folk.

I keep my head down and hop onto a bar stool. "Whatcha want, Chicka." I look up with a lopsided smile.

"Just a water please." I speak softly. I hear a grunt from beside me and see a blue man with a mechanical mohawk.

"You come running into a bar and ask for a water? The hell you up to kid?" The man asked. I shrugged my shoulders and took a sip of my water.

I almost choked when the man from earlier burst through the door. I quickly cover my face with my hand and look down.

The man begins to sniff around the tables before heading to the bar. "Shit." I mumble and slide off the stool. The blue man grabbed my hand and pulled me to the side door.

This drew the man's attention and he screeched and ran at me. I quickly ran after the strange blue man and kept my pace right behind him.

The blue man raised his wrist his lips. "Kraglin! Get the men outside with weapons. We got a stragler! Don't shoot the girl though!" He called as we neared a ship.

I look down at my wrist and see the first word my Soulmate is gonna say. "Fire at will!" I felt my heart speed up as we reached the ship.

A few me stood armed and I ran past them with the blue man. Then, the most soothing voice called out. "FIRE AT WILL!" I look over and see a man about 6'1 with brownish blonde hair.

His baby blue eyes send my heart into a flutter. He has on a ravenger clothes that hug his toned body well.

I gasp and he turns to me. I quickly look away and look at the man who helped me escape the slaver that was chasing me. "Thanks, Blue man." He snorted.

"The names Yondu, girl. Besides, I couldn't let a cute lil thing like yourself end up a slave could I?" He said before raising his eyebrow at me.

Suddenly arms wrapped around me and I squealed but the smell of vanilla filled my nose. I took a deep breathe and leaned back.

"Mine." The smooth voice growled lightly. I turned around in his arms and looked up. I finally found my Soulmate and he is perfect.

Marvel One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें