Bucky Barnes

Katie Pov

I clean up yet another table before my shift finally ends. I let out a tired groan and take of my apron. I let my hair down and it cascades down my back.

I leave the dinner through the ally exit because its a shortcut to my house. I feel like someones following me and speed up.

I hear footprints and speed up a little more. The prints speed up as well and i break into a run. I quickly try to shake the tail by winding through the ally but i make a wrong turn.

I stop before i run into a wall and spin around. I see a man in a dark grey hoodie. He has a knife in his hand and an evil smirk on his face.

"Give me all you got I wont lay a hand on that pretty little body of yours." The mans voice was harsh and horrid his breath was terrible.

"Leave me alone! Im not giving you shit you crackhead!" I scream. The man tsk'ed before lunging at me. I screamed and the knife cut my cheek and i fell to the ground.

I kicked the guy where son don't shine and he yelled in anger. The man thrust the knife into my shoulder and i screamed bloody murder. This man was gonna kill me.

Suddenly the man was ripped off me and i saw Ironman and Captain America standing above the man. Another guy with black scruffy hair leaned down and picked me up bridal style.

I let out a pathetic whimper as my vision began to fade into darkness. I hear the man speak to me but i cant make out his words before i pass out from blood loss.

+×TimeSkip×+

I woke up to bright lights and an annoying beeping. Great i was in a hospital. Wait! How long was i out. I cant loose my job!

I shoot up in the bed but scream as my stitches in my shoulder burst. I felt hot tears fall down my face and the left side of my cheek burns slightly.

A doctor came in and gave me some painkillers. "My name is Dr. Bruce Banner. You can call me bruce though sweetheart." He tells me with a smile. I smile back and he begins to stitch me back up.

I hear a door open and look at it. Tony Stark, Steve Rogers and, The man that carried me walked over to my bed.

"What happened Bruce?" Tony asked. I blushed slightly being so close to him he was a good looking guy and so was steve but this other guy was hawt.

Bruce explained that i tore my stitches and I was informed that I was in the avengers tower. Also that my house had been raided by a group named hydra and I wasn't able to leave safely.

Tony gave me a room and im now laying on the bed watching a movie. I hear a knock on my door. I pause the movie. "Come in." I call out.

The door opens and bucky walks it. Closing the door behind him. It was about 2am so i knew he had a nightmare. He laid next to me in my bed.

Bucky is wearing some sweats and a tank top. I blushed lightly and cuddled into his side. I felt him wrap his arm around me and we watched the movie before cuddling in each others arms and falling asleep together.