06 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴

Start from the beginning

•••

My team are sitting down watching Tyler do some stupid trick with a yo-yo.

"Man, that is weak." Chris says as he passes by, I nod.

•••

DJ starts doing a ballet performance.

"Oh..." our whole team says in amazement, we all clap but Courtney.

"Fine. Sign him up. Next." Courtney says annoyed.

"Me! I can stand on my hands for twenty minutes. Watch!" Bridgette says excitedly.

"Okay, that'd be cute if you were a monkey. I just don't think it's quite what we're looking for. Next!" Courtney says again, Harold walks over to the audition zone and inhales sharply.

"Next!" Courtney says straight away, Harold sighs loudly. "What about you?" Courtney says to me.

"Me?" I asks her pointing to myself.

"Yes you! What can you do?" She asks me.

"Uh... I don't know, I can sing I guess?" Courtney's eyes light up.

"Care to demonstrate?" I nod and walk up to the zone.

"What do I sing?" I ask.

"I don't know? Something you know well?" I sigh.

"If you weren't born with it, You can buy a couple ornaments, Just be sure to read the warning kids, 'Cause pretty soon you'll be bored of it..." I get cut off.

"Pretty good songbird!" Duncan says and Courtney shushes him.

"She's not done yet!" Courtney looks back to me. "Continue!"

"Sexual, hey girl if you wanna feel sexual, You can always call up a professional, They stick pins in you like a vegetable" Everyone claps.

"Wow! Pretty good, the songs a little weird but we can work on that... you can be back up plan." I shrug.

"Okay!" I walk back over to where I was standing.

•••

Harold, Katie, and Sadie cheer for Geoff on his skate board.

"Well, I guess it's Geoff, DJ's ribbon thing, and your solo." Bridgette says pointing to Courtney.

"I'm sorry your not singing..." Duncan says.

"It's fine... I didn't wanna do it anyway." I look to the floor.

"I'm gonna be on TV, man!" Geoff says excitedly.

"You're... Already on TV, Geoff." Bridgette says to him.

"Oh yeah. Hello out there, dudes!" Geoff moves up to the camera and smiles.

•••

We're on the stage and I'm sitting on a crate playing cards with Duncan and DJ.

"So, can you really stand on you hands for twenty minutes?" Geoff asks Bridgette.

"Wanna bet that I can't?" Bridgette playfully says back.

"Oh, you're on!" Geoff says.

"I'll take a piece of that action." Harold says beside them.

"Yeah, that's like virtually impossible." DJ says with cards in his hands.

"I'd either break my wrists or throw up..." I say and clench my stomach.

"Ante up!" Bridgette says and we all place our bets, I place my left earring because I didn't have anything on me.