ch18. Ririka X male reader

(A/n): This was a request from Kagami_Kid  Hope you like it! ^-^

OMG THX VOOR 100K readers 😱🎉

Question of the day: Which chapter is your favorite?

~*~

There she is, standing in the distance. Nobody knows her real identity. Rumors say that she was the previous student president and lost from Kirari but stayed as the vice president, which is not true.

Another rumor says that she is a clone of Kirari and that's why she's the vice president. Well that rumor is not that far off.

In fact, she is her twin sister. There is only one problem though, she's too impressionable. For her own safety and also for Kirari's repotation and status, she's been kept a secret.

Kirari decides what she does, not because Kirari is that bossy, Ririka just doesn't know what to do. Kirari put her as the vice president because she is her sister.

But she has to be kept a secret because people could use her and take advantage of her to get to Kirari. That's why she is hidden behind that mask.

The mask also gives her confidence. Without it she is insecure and impressionable, but with it she feels more powerful and confident.

Previously I said that she was standing in the distance, well, that's because she is staring at someone. In her eyes, a really special someone.

(Y/n)'s POV

I put down my tray of food in the table. Me and my friends are sitting at a table in the cafetaria. We don't really care about all that gambling stuff.

People started to act weird lately, they started to avoid me, as if they are scared of me. That never happened before, before no one even noticed me. Which I liked by the way.

They only notice you when you're a good galmber, but I don't care about that gambling stuff, or when you're a house pet. And I prefer not to get bullied.

"Have you noticed that people started to avoid you?" Sakai, my best friend says. "Yeah they look terrified at you like you murdered someone" Shiho my other best friend says.

I wave at two girl classmates of ours. Normally we have have a nice little chat and greet each other in the hallway but now, they ran away when they saw me.

I frown. What did I do? "What's up with them?" Shiho asks. She frowns. "Yeah normally they drool all over you and get all flirty with you" Sakai says.

"No they don't! We'rejust having a nice conversation" I say. "Riiiight, a nice "conversation" " Shiho says. They look at each other and then back at me.

Then I start to think. The only onces who avoided me where girls. But since when? I think it happened when the week started.

But what did I do to scare these girls? I start to think back at what I did last week. Monday, I gave a new girl student a tour, tuesday, I went with my friends to the city centre, wednesday, nothing really happened, except for my books getting soaked because of the rain.

Thursday, I bumped into a girl- ... Oh yeah friday I excidentally hit a girl with a dodgepall at PE, maybe that's why they are scared of me? Thinking I will hurt them?

I think back at thursday, I totally forgot about her. I bumped into her when I got grocery shopping. She looked super cute.

She was around my age but I have never seen her at school so she probably doesn't go to our school. Which is a shame though, I really hoped to see her again.