ch22. male Yumemi X non binary Reader

This was a request from AshliDinkelman  The reader will be non binary because I have never written a non binary character before, and also the request was only x reader, hope you'll like it anyways! ^-^ | OMG THANKS FOR THE 170K READS! 😱🎉| OMG sorry it took so long again .-. I am in an internship and have to work for school 8 hours day T.T And I also lost my inspiration but it's back now so I'll publish a few chapters today :D | I hope everyone is still doing well during this difficult time, hopefully 2021 will be better (T_T)

~*~

(Y/n)'s POV

There he is, Yuma Yumemite. He is a japanese pop idol and also part of the student council. He is also my crush since middle school.

I have seen him grown as an idol over time. He is always together with his assistant Sadanori. Yuma enters his changing room, he is going to perform later.

Of course I got a ticket, I'm part of his exclusive fan club, tonight he's going to do a special performance. He is going to play against the new transfer student Yumeko Jabami.

I came to his changing room to give him a gift to wish him luck. I knock on the door and Sadanori opens it. "Yuma is busy at the moment, he has to get ready for the performance" He says.

"I know but I wanted to give him this" I say and hand him a box with a letter on it. In the ltter it says: "Here your favourite chocolates! I just wanted to wish you luck! - your biggest fan". I have been sending him gifts and letters for a long while. "Sure I'll give it to him" He says and takes it and closes the door.

When I wanted to walk away I hear Yuma talking. Maybe he's talking about the gift I gave him. I put my ear on the door to hear him more clearly. "I don't care about the presents my fans give me, they're are losers but at least they watch me and that way I can earn money from them" He says.

I stop listening, I don't want to hear the rest he has to say. I run away crying. I should have known.

~*~

Yuma's POV

"But this present is from (Y/n)" Sadanori says. I take it from him and read the letter. I knew (Y/n) had a crush on me since middle school. It was actually pretty obvious.

They stalked me back in middle school and right now they're in my exclusive fan club and always watch my show. Did they really think I wouldn't notice? I chuckle.

They remembered what chocolate I like. The reason why I call (Y/n) they is because I don't know what gender they are.

Back in middle school they were wearing a boy's uniform but since high school I noticed they wear a girl's uniform.

I also noticed that they started to look more and more girly, maybe they're transgender? It's not that it matters, I'm pansexual anyways.

"It's time to get on stage" Sadanori reminds me. "Oh right" I say and leave my changing room.

~*~

The tape just stopped playing. I look nervous around the room. Only my biggest fans are here, and I will loose them. Including (Y/n)..

I look baffled when everybody starts cheering me on. "Thank you all for your support! I really couldn't have done without you!" I say and wipe the tears of joy from my eyes.

I look around but I don't see (Y/n) sitting anywhere. Maybe they/she left because they/she got upset about the tape?

~*~